State Lifting in React
State Lifting in React When building a React application, different components often need to share the same data. Normally, each component can manage its own state using the useState hook. However, when multiple…
Topic - Edition
State Lifting in React When building a React application, different components often need to share the same data. Normally, each component can manage its own state using the useState hook. However, when multiple…
Most hospital EMR systems treat clinical encounters as structured text or generic intake forms. When building Dentiva, a clinical management platform for dental practices, we hit an immediate engineering wall: dentistry…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
I'm building SPOE, an AI app builder. Every tool in this space says "you own your code". I wanted to be able to prove it, so every export SPOE produces is signed. This is how that works, in enough detail that you can…
React dashboard architecture: how I organize a real SaaS frontend I've inherited too many React frontends where fetch calls were scattered across components, tokens were read from localStorage in twelve places, and…
Hacker News discussion (24 points, 25 comments)