Modern frontend frameworks have changed dramatically. Applications that once rendered everything in the browser can now render HTML on the server, send meaningful content to the user immediately, and then transform that…
I changed one line of content on a Next.js site and ran the build. It hung. Not an error — just nothing. Fifteen minutes of silence. I left it running, did something else, came back, still nothing. My first theory was…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
Your micro-frontends are sharing one thread. AtollJS's aren't. The micro-frontend pitch is great: teams own their features, ship on their own cadence, pick the framework that fits the problem. The asterisk nobody puts…
You run Lighthouse. Performance: 95. Everything looks great. Then you actually use the application. You click a button. Wait. Open a dashboard. Wait. Submit a form. Wait again. Technically, your website is “fast.” But…