react-grid-layout is great for single-grid drag & drop, but it doesn't support: Moving items between separate grid instances Nesting grids inside grids with independent layout state Here's how I extended it to handle…
We recently ran Lighthouse audits across 40 top B2B SaaS web applications. Over 65% of them were failing Interaction to Next Paint (INP) and Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) targets. The culprit? Legacy onboarding and…
Building a Cinematic 3D Fitness Website with React Three Fiber and Three.js Modern fitness websites don't have to look like a simple collection of cards, buttons, and text. While building my fitness platform ASFORGE…
Most AI images carry a note from the tool that made them, and you can read it with about 60 lines of TypeScript. The hard part is not parsing it; it is knowing what its absence means, which is nothing at all.…
Every time I needed to convert an iPhone .HEIC photo, merge PDFs, or convert a CSV to Excel, online tools forced me to upload private files to their cloud servers and hit me with a "Max 3 files per day" paywall. With…
Myriad Immortal Sect opens its Beta today. It is a free idle RPG about cultivation, the xianxia kind, where you start as a mortal and climb through ten great realms, and it is a browser game through and through: a…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
SketchRace is a multiplayer drawing and guessing game: one player draws a secret word, everyone else races to guess it in the chat. A teammate and I built it; I worked on the game server, a Node.js + Express app with…