Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Topic - Edition

React

16 items on 23 Sep 2026
JavaScript React

Best JavaScript and TypeScript Books in 2026

Here's my curated list of the best javascript books for developers. Quick Comparison Book Author Pages Year Learning JavaScript Design Patterns Addy Osmani 530 2023 Eloquent JavaScript Marijn Haverbeke 472 2024 You…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Best Developer Books
JavaScript React

React in 2026 — is it still worth learning?

Every 6 months this question resurfaces, and I keep flip-flopping on my answer. So I sat down last weekend and actually tried to think it through instead of tweeting a hot take. Here's where I landed. Fair warning: I've…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Jess stone
AI Research AI JavaScript React

MM-ContextFold: Context Folding for Multimodal Agentic Retrieval

arXiv:2609.23121v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: Multimodal Agentic Retrieval (MAR) requires agents to solve complex information-seeking tasks by iteratively invoking external tools. Typical frameworks such as ReAct…

Source: arXiv cs.AI Yang Tian, Fan Liu, Jingyuan Zhang, Zhenyang Li, Yupeng Hu, Liqiang Nie