Taming Async Race Conditions and Unmounted State in React: What's New in react-hook-lab Every React developer has encountered the dreaded console warning: "Can't perform a React state update on an unmounted component."…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
arXiv:2609.19569v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: Disease severity classification for genetic conditions is subjective and labor-intensive, creating bottlenecks in genomic screening, where commercial panels vary widely…
arXiv:2609.19204v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: Robotic systems operating in dynamic environments require visual perception that evolves continuously with the incoming sensory stream. Event cameras provide microsecond…
#491 — September 18, 2026 Read on the Web React Status Do Frameworks Matter Anymore? — A Remix team member picks at the just-let-AI-use-React trope. If frameworks don't matter, why use React? Skip one and agents…