The most-viewed Stripe question on Stack Overflow right now is not a subtle one. It is Webhook payload must be provided as a string or a Buffer — 25,121 views, 13 answers. Right behind it: NextJS Stripe Webhook Raw Body…
Introduction Hey DEV Community! 👋 I'm Mohd Asif (Akky), a Full Stack Web Architect, UI/UX Designer, and Tech Entrepreneur based in NCR, India. Over the past 8+ years, I have been building high-performance web systems,…
Tem um debate rolando que eu acho meio desonesto: "IA já programa melhor que a maioria dos devs". É verdade. Mas estamos medindo a coisa errada. Pega o ChatGPT, Claude, Copilot — todos conseguem cuspir um componente…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
You build a <star-rating> custom element. Five clickable stars, a nice hover state, a value property. You drop it into a signup form next to the real inputs. It looks identical to everything around it. You submit the…
The Scenario In Subito's design system, we rely heavily on a custom MultiSelect component. We use it across our marketplace as a standard checkbox-style filter: you search, tick a few boxes, and hit Apply. Under the…
I recently went through the SEO setup of MockData and wanted to see how far I could push the technical side of it. The goal wasn't to rank #1 on Google. I just wanted to make sure search engines could properly…
I wanted to build something fun, not another CRUD app or chatbot. So I built Adaptive Hand Cricket: a browser-based game where you play hand cricket through your webcam, your hand gestures are recognized in real time,…
arXiv:2609.13860v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: Querying clinical trial registries remains a manual and error-prone process, requiring researchers to navigate large volumes of semi-structured data without support for…
arXiv:2609.14066v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: Although existing multi-agent Retrieval-Augmented Generation (RAG) systems have demonstrated promise on complex multimodal reasoning tasks, they remain fundamentally…
arXiv:2609.15695v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: Vision-language models (VLMs) increasingly power consumer-facing AI search, yet evaluating them on the diversity of everyday visual questions remains challenging. Existing…
arXiv:2603.19896v2 Announce Type: replace Abstract: Tool-using large language model (LLM) agents often face a fundamental tension between answer quality and execution cost. Fixed workflows are stable but inflexible,…
arXiv:2609.13548v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: Web agents can utilize reusable tools to reduce the cost and latency of low-level browser interaction, but automatically discovered tool collections can be large,…
arXiv:2609.12808v2 Announce Type: replace Abstract: Unlearning benchmarks such as TOFU and MUSE certify forgetting by reading the model's final answer, where a model that refuses to answer already counts as having…
#802 — September 15, 2026 Read on the Web JavaScript Weekly Functional Programming Jargon, Mapped and Explained — Currying, purity, functors, monads…? If FP terms ever go over your head, TC39 delegate Hemanth HM's…