Looking for a free internship/mentorship opportunity. Hi everyone! I'm Monicah, a frontend and WordPress developer based in Nairobi, Kenya. I've worked on real client projects (custom WordPress builds, a full site…
For the last few years I've been building a music tool that runs entirely in the browser: you play, what you played becomes readable notation, the notation plays back, and you hand it to someone. That sentence took…
Have you ever loaded a SaaS app and seen an announcement banner flicker in 500ms after the page loads, shifting the entire layout down by 60px? That Layout Shift (CLS) destroys user experience and SEO rankings. Here is…
Mengelola State Kompleks di React: Mengapa Saya Berpindah ke Zustand Selama beberapa tahun mengembangkan aplikasi dengan React, tantangan yang selalu muncul adalah bagaimana mengelola state yang bisa diakses oleh banyak…
npm i -D eslint-plugin-import installs 205 packages. That number is true and almost useless, which is the problem with every dependency-weight argument I have read. 69 of those packages are ESLint itself. Since npm 7,…
Agar aap Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Roorkee, Mussoorie ya aas-paas kahin se ho aur soch rahe ho ki "web development kaise seekhein" ya "MERN stack course near me" — to yeh post aapke liye hi hai. Main CodewareIT…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
We recently ran Lighthouse audits across 40 top B2B SaaS web applications. Over 65% of them were failing Interaction to Next Paint (INP) and Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) targets. The culprit? Legacy onboarding and…
The Reusability Trap: Why Your React Components Are Becoming Unmaintainable In the modern React ecosystem, "reusability" has been elevated from a best practice to a full-blown theology. We are taught from our first…