A couple of months back, I built a chatbot application using React, Node.js, and Vercel Serverless Functions, which I used in my web app, buildcv.makeadifference.app. In this tutorial, I'll walk you t
Query-Aware Code Compression for LLMs: 1.3M LOC to 1,500 Lines in 2.8s The Problem You want to ask an LLM a question about your codebase. You have three options: Paste everything — Repomix dumps your entire repo. For…
The easiest performance win in React isn't always your JavaScript. Sometimes it's your images. I used to think performance optimization meant splitting bundles, memoizing components, and chasing Lighthouse scores. Then…
Introduction React 19 has introduced a suite of powerful hooks designed to simplify form handling and state management. Among these, useActionState is perhaps the most anticipated. It promises to eliminate the tedious…
Hey everyone 👋 I’m a computer science student, and today I’m putting something into the world that I spent months building alone in my bedroom: SnapTrace. I didn't have money for expensive courses, venture capital, or a…
Have you ever loaded a SaaS app and seen an announcement banner flicker in 500ms after the page loads, shifting the entire layout down by 60px? That Layout Shift (CLS) destroys user experience and SEO rankings. Here is…
As developers, we often run into user-flow bottlenecks where people need to upload profile pictures, product shots, or signatures, but their images come with messy, non-transparent backgrounds. Building a robust image…
Selling B2B AI automation services in 2026 requires more than a standard portfolio page. Enterprise clients and mid-market SaaS founders are no longer impressed by static text or generic pitch decks—they demand…
arXiv:2609.04417v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: Distributed AI training involves recurring rounds of data exchange between multiple pairs of GPU nodes. Slowdown in even one flow due to congestion can cause the entire…
arXiv:2609.04629v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: A runtime gate for an LLM tool agent is usually cast as a filter. In a ReAct loop a rejected proposal is followed by another at the same state, so the gate is a search…
arXiv:2605.30931v4 Announce Type: replace Abstract: Multimodal large language models (MLLMs) have shown strong capabilities in perception, reasoning, and action generation. However, their ability to sustain exploration…
arXiv:2609.04304v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: We present Iris-mini and Iris-pro, two search agents trained at the 35B-A3B and 397B-A17B scales, together with the data pipeline and training recipe behind them. Tasks…