Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Topic - Edition

React

6 items on 05 Sep 2026
JavaScript React

Why my prerendered pages shipped with three <title> tags

I spent an afternoon working out why 22 of 23 pages on a site I run were sitting in Google Search Console as "Discovered — currently not indexed." The answer turned out to be mostly "nobody links to you, you're a new…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Dave Quillman
JavaScript React

I Built 53 Free Trading Calculators – Here's What I Learned

As a forex trader, I was constantly switching between different calculator tabs while managing trades. So I built TradeCalc — one site with every calculator a trader needs. What it does TradeCalc has 53 free calculators…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Foysal Mostafa
JavaScript React

Stop Fetching Data in useEffect: Embrace Modern React Patterns

If you've been working with React for a while, you probably have a muscle memory for fetching data inside a useEffect hook. For years, it was the standard way to grab data on component mount. But as the React ecosystem…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Liam Martin
JavaScript React

React Compiler 1.0: What useMemo You Can Delete

Open any React codebase built before late 2025 and you'll find the same defensive scaffolding in nearly every component: a memo() wrapper here, a useCallback there, a useMemo around a sort you were never quite sure was…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Parsa Jiravand