In this issue, in Python 3.14 and 3.15, an AttributeError can be raised when an invalid value (such as None) is passed and is not handled properly. As a solution, it could be handled differently depending on the desired…
Anthropic detailed the activity of its A.I. agents in a blog post on Friday, without naming the targeted websites. But two sources with knowledge of the incidents said Anthropic’s A.I. agents had submitted 20 visa…
AI agents are often described as the next step beyond chatbots. But what does that step involve? A chatbot can already search the web, write code, and sometimes run it. Is an agent simply a chatbot with more tools, or…
Things moved quickly after I started using chatbots. New versions, new terms, new acronyms. And I was busy with actual work, family, and life. Then I started hearing about agents. And I remember wondering: “Is this…
Add architectural guardrails around how agents read untrusted sources and use them in the workflow. The post How Can AI Agents Read Untrusted Sources Safely? appeared first on Towards Data Science.
Here’s the planned route through Agents Unpacked. The titles and article boundaries may change as the conversations develop. Part I • From conversation to action What makes an AI agent different from a chatbot? Who…
A one-line formula for how often an LLM's top token flips, and why identical completions fall apart after about a hundred tokens The post Why Temperature 0 Isn't Deterministic appeared first on Towards Data Science.