Don't classify. Hallucinate!
Don't classify. Hallucinate! I still have quite a bit of older content on my blog that I never got round to tagging. My blog has 1,856 tags - likely too many to feed to an LLM in one go and say "which of these tags…
Topic - Edition
Don't classify. Hallucinate! I still have quite a bit of older content on my blog that I never got round to tagging. My blog has 1,856 tags - likely too many to feed to an LLM in one go and say "which of these tags…
This is a proposal for the ast module in the standard library, to include a BidirectionalTransformer that extends NodeTransformer with leave_* dispatch after normal visit_* processing. class…
What bottlenecks were preventing NumPy from scaling on free-threaded Python? Christopher Trudeau is back on the show this week with another batch of PyCoder's Weekly articles and projects.
Test your understanding of Python packaging, from naming and configuring your package to building distributions and uploading them to PyPI.