Module Federation started in Webpack, and for years that is where it stayed. It works on Vite now, through @module-federation/vite, and works well — but Vite's dev server and Vite's build are two different machines, and…
I used to think "encrypted PDF" and "password-protected PDF" meant the same thing. Then I made a handful of test PDFs for a side project and ended up with a file that opened instantly in my browser, no prompt at all,…
Picture a client sending the contract PDF for a small freelance job. It opens straight away, with no password prompt, but the text won't copy into your notes, print does nothing, and the one tool you try says the file…
A PDF that opens without asking for anything can still be encrypted. I ran into it with a file I had made myself: a tool called it "encrypted" while every viewer I had opened it instantly. The file only had a permission…
🔗 Live app: https://ahmedawe2026-svg.github.io/DBA-Research-Dissertation-Assistant/ 💻 Source code (MIT): https://github.com/ahmedawe2026-svg/DBA-Research-Dissertation-Assistant The problem: a dissertation is spread…
A PDF that opens without asking for anything can still be encrypted. I ran into this while thinking about upload validation for document tools, so I generated seven two-page test PDFs filled with placeholder contract…
A PDF can open with no password prompt and still be encrypted. I generated seven two-page placeholder PDFs to see where that contradiction lives, and it comes down to one signed integer in the encryption dictionary.…
Imagine a page with two generated messages. You edit one, switch the category selector to hide it, and then switch back. The edited message should still be there. This goes wrong when the category handler calls the same…
I have been learning Agentic AI for a while now. Concepts made sense, the demos worked, and I felt ready to build something for myself. So I picked a project I actually needed: an agent that applies to jobs for me.…
Ordering, Receipts and Reconnects: The Chat Client Problems That Only Appear on a Bad Network A chat feature demoed on office wifi is a solved problem. The same feature on a train is a different piece of software.…
The Transformative Power of AI and Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) are no longer futuristic concepts; they are integral components shaping our present and defining our future.…
DOM stands for Document Object Model. The DOM is a programming interface that allows JavaScript to access, change, add, or remove HTML elements on a webpage. HTML: Hello Click Me JavaScript: function changeText() {…
arXiv:2610.10208v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: Automatic audio scene description turns a recording into a text account of a situation. One difficulty is deciding which elements of the audio should be kept, since a…
arXiv:2610.09804v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: Reinforcement learning is now central to eliciting reasoning in large language models, while in the popular algorithm Group Relative Policy Optimization (GRPO) every token…
arXiv:2605.27388v2 Announce Type: replace Abstract: Large language models (LLMs) are increasingly used as proxies for computational social analysis, yet faithfully representing the "thick descriptions" (Geertz, 1973) of…
arXiv:2610.07261v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: A team of coding agents can look fine agent by agent yet fail as a team: each passes its own tests while the merged result is broken, and single-agent evaluation never…
arXiv:2610.07289v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: Manual repair of program failures is time-consuming and disruptive for software developers, particularly during the pre-submit phase where test failures occur within…
arXiv:2610.07423v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: Field-effect transistor (FET) layouts on exfoliated two-dimensional flakes are typically drawn by hand for each flake, placing contacts and gates to match its position and…
arXiv:2610.07863v1 Announce Type: cross Abstract: Long-horizon LLM agents act on an append-only interaction history that is re-sent to the model at every step, so the context and its cost grow with steps until the…
arXiv:2610.06917v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: Prefill-decode disaggregation is becoming a common architecture for LLM serving because it separates two phases with distinct execution patterns and SLO objectives.…