When I get back from a trip I send friends a list of places. They read it in one glance and the order I had in mind is gone. So I built a small page that turns up to six places and one line each into a sheet of postage…
The XRP Ledger currently has 20,437 issued tokens, and 1,381 of them traded in the last 24 hours. Getting at that data usually means running your own rippled node or stitching together several exchange APIs. There is a…
If you run a SaaS platform, a payment gateway, or an e-commerce checkout flow, we need to talk about a quiet, insidious bug living right inside your JavaScript runtime. Open your browser console right now, type 0.1 +…
Hi, I’m Sakshi Yadav. I’m a 3rd-year B.Tech Computer Science student at Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology and Science, Jabalpur. I’m interested in software development and currently improving my skills in C++,…
Our club plays at a ground where the mobile signal drops to nothing about ten minutes before kick-off, which is exactly when people want to check the log and the next fixture. So the small page I keep for the club had…
I have been learning SEO this year, and my first real project is a free calculator for the new US federal overtime tax deduction. Building it forced me to read the actual statute (OBBBA §70202, new IRC §225), because…
When building web tools in 2026, many of us default to standard microservice architecture: The user uploads sensitive documents (bank records, tax PDFs, contracts) over the wire. A backend server (Python/PyPDF2,…
At work, inventory day looks the same every time. We walk around the warehouse with printed sheets and pens: wood panels, aluminium profiles, glass and laminates, hundreds of entries. We write numbers in the margins and…
If you've built an "images to PDF" feature, you've probably had this bug report: "I picked page 1, 2, 3, 4 and the PDF came out 3, 1, 4, 2." Nothing is wrong with your PDF code. The problem is the order the files arrive…
Lately I've been working with OTP flows a lot. Every project seems to use a different SMS provider: Twilio here, Infobip there, AWS SNS somewhere else, and Netgsm or Verimor on the Turkish projects. Different APIs,…
Every free OCR service I tried throttles you: 15 pages/hour, 50 pages/month, or a free tier that exists to push you to a paid plan. The cap makes sense for them, because server compute costs money on every page. The…
Fix req.ip behind Nginx, load balancers and CDNs, skip the spoofable X-Forwarded-For pattern, and add a cached, fail-open country lookup with an honest accuracy radius. Why req.ip shows your proxy’s IP In production…
Routing in modern web applications has evolved far beyond simply rendering a component based on a URL path. Developers today want end-to-end type safety, automated code splitting, seamless URL search
A few months ago I sent a $2,000 invoice to an overseas client. By the time the payout finally cleared into my local bank account, almost $400 had quietly vanished. Upwork took their cut first. Then the wire routed…
The Magic Behind the Scenes: Unveiling the Background Sync API Ever find yourself frantically refreshing a webpage, hoping for new updates, only for it to stay stubbornly the same? Or perhaps you've been on a spotty…
A chat export is thousands of lines of text. What I find more interesting in a conversation between two people is its timing: who is up at midnight, who writes on the train, the week it went quiet. So I built ChitWeave,…
Brevo, formerly Sendinblue, is the newsletter, sign-up form and chat platform behind a large number of small business and non-profit websites. If your site loads Brevo's tracking code, its chat widget or one of its…
An SDK can own a mutable state object and still need to expose it to consumers. The difficult part is deciding what a consumer actually receives. A copy can become stale. Freezing the SDK's original state prevents the…
A product cutout looks perfect over a checkerboard preview. After conversion to JPEG, the surrounding area becomes a solid rectangle. On a dark website, that rectangle is suddenly obvious. The export may be technically…
A user in Riyadh types their mobile number with Arabic digits: ٠٥٠١٢٣٤٥٦٧. Your form rejects it, even though it's a perfectly valid number. Or worse, it accepts it and stores it as typed, so your database now holds two…