Node.js 26.11.1 (Current)
Topic - Edition
Whenever you search for a simple utility like "Merge PDF" or "Convert WebP to PNG", you are usually greeted by the same frustrating experience: A 15MB file upload limit behind an aggressive paywall. A subscription…
Introdução É um roteador para React focado em type-safety de ponta a ponta: rotas, parâmetros de URL, query strings e dados carregados por loaders são todos inferidos pelo TypeScript, sem precisar escrever tipos…
ALRIGHT, this was an interesting one. I use Axios in one of my pet projects. Basically, the project is a Telegram bot that transforms voice messages into text. I know that Telegram now has this feature for premium…
I work part-time in a grocery store. Stocking shelves, facing product, the whole thing. One night I thought: what if I made that into a game? So my team and I did. It's called STOCK BOY — a 16-bit grocery rush game, and…
Most online PDF mergers upload your file to a server. For sensitive documents, that's a problem. Approach Use pdf-lib in the browser: Read files with File.arrayBuffer() PDFDocument.load() each source copyPages() into a…
I'm building BeeEngine, a 2D HTML5 Canvas game engine in plain JavaScript. One of its core pieces is BeeLayer, the draw pipeline. Every frame it walks the entities, decides which pass each one belongs to, and hands them…
Signal Forms went stable in Angular 22. They bring FormValueControl, a contract where a custom control hands the form a value and a list of errors. A toggle or a stepper meets it in a few lines. The real test is a…
This week my maths practice app, Tuzak Avcısı: LGS Matematik, went public on Google Play (store page checked without signing in on 7 October 2026). It drills multiple-choice questions for the LGS, the national exam…
A fly wakes up on a kitchen floor. It is hungry, slightly cold, and surrounded by furniture. Its compound eyes receive the scene. Competing neural populations choose between food, warmth, light, rest, and exploration.…
APEXVYRA is a front-end template for AI/SaaS products: a marketing site plus a full app dashboard, built with plain HTML, CSS and vanilla JavaScript. No framework, no build step, no backend. I wanted something you can…
Over a week-long holiday I built a small dashboard for a narrow problem: investors in mainland China who want US index exposure. The context: many onshore Nasdaq-100 funds now cap purchases at ¥5–100 a day, or have…
If you moved private files off presigned URLs and started serving them through your own route, you have probably hit this: images are fine, PDFs are mostly fine, and video is broken. The player loads, the timeline is…
To make an LLM tool loop safe for production in Node.js, you need five things. Cap the number of steps. Give every tool its own timeout. Retry only the failures that are worth retrying, with backoff. Make every tool…
110,162 blocked domains. 550,810 bytes. Zero collisions. Those are the numbers my own Node script printed on Monday night, after it hashed a popular ad blocklist down to five bytes per domain. Then I diffed the file…
TL;DR: JavaScript objects do not guarantee insertion order when using integer keys. The ES6 specification forces integer-like keys (array indices) to the front of the object, sorted numerically. To maintain exact…
I waste a stupid amount of time reading pages just to find the one line that rules them out. A job post where the budget is hidden at the very bottom. "Brand new" headphones where the seller note, three scrolls down,…
⚡ TL;DR: Frontend engineering is far more than styling: it owns the browser runtime, interaction, and the human-facing layer. The takeaway is a clear map of what the role actually owns versus the backend, and the modern…
title: "Robust Error Handling and Async Route Wrappers in Express.js" published: true published_at: "2026-11-11T09:00:00+05:30" description: "Learn how to build production-grade error handling in Express.js. Compare…
57 items available