Rohingya has two writing systems in active use. Hanifi Rohingya is a right-to-left script that has been in Unicode since 2018 (block U+10D00–U+10D3F). Rohingyalish is Rohingya written in the Latin alphabet. Many…
If your Google Ads or Google Merchant Center account got suspended, the first thing worth knowing is how much time you actually have — and it isn't the same for every violation. Google Ads: you have at least six months…
Open a map in Tiled. Build a bridge in the browser. Open the changed map in Tiled again. I'm working on pixi-tiledmap, a TypeScript library for loading, rendering, editing, and exporting Tiled maps with PixiJS v8. This…
Why Add AI Voice to a Django App? Imagine a learning platform that reads lessons aloud, a customer‑support portal that speaks answers in a friendly tone, or a productivity tool that reads back your to��do list. Voice…
You are lying to the compiler. It is time to stop. I am going to say something that might make some of you uncomfortable. Every time you write as in TypeScript, you are basically telling the compiler to shut up and…
If your store locator only renders locations after JavaScript runs, many crawlers will see an empty page. The fix is architectural: give every location its own server-rendered URL, link to all of them from plain HTML,…
20,404 tokens are issued on the XRP Ledger. 1,268 traded in the last 24 hours. Anyone can issue one in seconds without permission, so the entire burden of screening sits with whoever is reading the data. Here are five…
KryonOS v2.0.0 marks a monumental milestone in the evolution of our open-source microcontroller operating system. This major release introduces multi-board hardware abstraction with official ESP32-S3 flagship support,…
If you are anything like me, you've probably approved a Pull Request only to realize later that a rogue console.log("here") made it into production. Or maybe you noticed your package.json has 5 libraries that haven't…
Ask a developer to find injection in a codebase and they grep for string concatenation near a database call. They will find the SQL. They will walk past eight other interpreters on the way. An interpreter nobody…
Hi everyone, I'm a Danish developer named Jacob. I'm dropping by to share a project I recently came across while browsing GitHub. The project is called FaceGuard, by developer drJhonatan00. It is an extremely…
We run a small content site on Cloudflare Workers, D1, and R2 — no origin server, no VM. It's been cheap and mostly boring, which is what you want from infrastructure. But "mostly" is doing work in that sentence. Here…
The most expensive sentence in modern software might be "we'll need a backend for that." Fifteen years of cloud-first thinking trained us to believe compute lives somewhere far away — in regions, in zones, in someone…
My brother is blind. When I asked him to try the shopping search engine I'd been building, OneFindMe, with VoiceOver on his iPhone, the automated checker had already told me the site was in decent shape. The first thing…
When I started learning JavaScript functions, I kept mixing up parameters and arguments. Then I came across default and rest parameters. Here’s how I understand them now. 1. Parameters Parameters are the variables we…
agent memory / hindsight / payecho How Hindsight Taught My AI Agent to Remember What Actually Worked The first time I tested it, the agent told an already-annoyed customer to check their email — for the third time.…
If you've ever gotten a "final_v3_REALLY_FINAL.docx" back from a client or a co-author, you already know the problem: Word's own Compare feature works, but it lives inside Microsoft Word, it can choke on large files,…
The marketing site for Notifio has a few hundred pages, most of them generated from data: one per rental site under /alerts, one per competitor under /compare, plus the guides at /guides. After a deploy that changes any…
Benchmarking Laya Non-Autoregressive Decision Engines As non-autoregressive decision models like Laya gain traction for ultra-low latency agentic routing, developers need quick ways to test checkpoint route mappings and…