The Quest Begins (The “Why”) Honestly, I used to stare at my screen feeling like I was stuck in a boss fight with no health packs. Every time I needed to fetch data from three different APIs, I ended up nesting .then()…
🖱️ How I Fixed Canvas Click Coordinates in Limn Engine The bug that made buttons unclickable on scaled canvases — and the patch that fixes it. 🎯 Try the Fix Play the demo with the patch installed: 👉…
USA Outlook Email Accounts: A Complete Educational Guide to Communication, Organization, and Everyday Productivity Meta Description: Learn how USA Outlook email accounts support communication, organization, study, work,…
Every developer has a handful of five-second tasks that come up constantly — pretty-printing a blob of JSON, generating a UUID for a test fixture, checking why two config files don't match. Most tool sites for this are…
Taming Async Race Conditions and Unmounted State in React: What's New in react-hook-lab Every React developer has encountered the dreaded console warning: "Can't perform a React state update on an unmounted component."…
Checked against the Actor's input schema and Apify docs on 2026-09-18. Connecting an autonomous agent or programmatic pipeline to live Instagram discussion threads requires balancing browser automation with remote…
1. The constraint Why a screenshot tool uploading your screenshot is a bad default, and what changes if you refuse to. 2. The wrong first attempt DOM-to-image / html2canvas. Show the actual artifacts: font fallback on…
There are 20,387 tokens issued on the XRP Ledger and only 1,530 of them traded today. A screener is how you tell those two groups apart. Here is a complete one. No dependencies, runs on any Node 18+. The whole thing…
Building real-time, deterministic AI systems requires an uncompromising break from traditional probabilistic text generation. When enterprise architectures demand absolute accuracy—such as validating medical ontologies,…
Half of the scrapers we sell on Apify Store have a monitor switch: onlyNew: true. Schedule the actor, and every run returns only the rows that were not there last time. Class-action settlements that just opened, Kalshi…
The Challenge: Processing Video Streams Without Melting Server Disks When building media utilities or video extractors, the standard naive approach is simple: User submits a video URL. Server downloads the video onto…
The Problem Dependabot and Renovate are great at bumping version numbers in your package.json, but they won't fix your code when a vendor introduces a breaking change. When OpenAI or Stripe renames a parameter, drops a…
Hey folks 👋 Need a fast EDI HIPAA Sanitizer? I built a free online one on CodePackr. ✨ Why this tool Sanitize sensitive fields in EDI/HIPAA-related messages Great before sharing samples or debugging safely Flow: paste →…
Hey folks 👋 Need a fast EDI ↔ CSV Converter? I built a free online one on CodePackr. ✨ Why this tool Convert EDI messages to/from CSV Great for X12 workflows and spreadsheet handoffs Flow: paste → convert 💯 Free · ⚡…
Hey folks 👋 Need a fast Base64 Image converter? I built a free online one on CodePackr. ✨ Why this tool Convert images to/from Base64 Great for embedding assets in CSS/HTML Flow: upload ↔ Base64 💯 Free · ⚡ Instant · 🔓…
Hey folks 👋 Need a fast Favicon Generator? I built a free online one on CodePackr. ✨ Why this tool Generate favicons from an image Great for branding a new site Flow: upload → download favicon set 💯 Free · ⚡ Instant · 🔓…
Hey folks 👋 Need a fast Image Diff Checker? I built a free online one on CodePackr. ✨ Why this tool Visually compare two images Great for UI regression and design diffs Flow: upload A + B → compare 💯 Free · ⚡ Instant ·…
Hey folks 👋 Need a fast Image EXIF Inspector? I built a free online one on CodePackr. ✨ Why this tool Inspect image EXIF metadata Great for privacy checks before sharing Flow: upload → view metadata 💯 Free · ⚡ Instant ·…