I Stopped Paying Pitch.com — Here's My Free Alternative for Solo Founders You know the drill. You're prepping a pitch deck for your next investor meeting. You open Pitch.com, stare at the ~$12/mo per seat paywall, and…
I Built a Free Batch Image Format Converter (Because Convertio Charges $25/Month) I was trying to convert a bunch of PNG screenshots to JPG for a project. You know the drill — open Convertio, upload the file, download.…
I wrote this article twice. The first version was finished, proofread, and queued to publish. Then someone asked a question about one number in it, and the thesis came apart. I am publishing the second version, along…
I spent an afternoon working out why 22 of 23 pages on a site I run were sitting in Google Search Console as "Discovered — currently not indexed." The answer turned out to be mostly "nobody links to you, you're a new…
Originally published on NextFuture Bạn dán rule vào Cursor, rồi đầu mỗi session vẫn phải giải thích lại project từ đầu. Bạn viết lại rule lần thứ năm, vẫn vậy — vì rule chỉ là một trong năm lớp cấu hình, và bốn lớp còn…
Originally published on NextFuture Hóa đơn API tháng này lại vượt budget, và ai đó trong team bắt đầu nói câu quen thuộc: "hay mình mua GPU tự host cho rẻ". Câu hỏi đúng không phải rẻ hơn hay không, mà là hòa vốn ở mức…
A share counter alone cannot reproduce a mining pool’s hashrate estimate when assigned difficulty changes. You need the difficulty credited to each accepted submission, its timestamp, and the estimator’s time-window…
You do not need five dashboards to ship a post. The loop Write the manuscript Flip the proof Send it to the presses that are actually connected A small example const presses = ["blog", "devto", "wordpress"];…
Introduction Async/await has become the de‑facto way to write readable asynchronous code in JavaScript. Yet, when promises are chained incorrectly or when synchronous blocks wait for an async result, deadlocks can…
I run LovePaper, a site where you write a letter to someone and it becomes a page with a permanent link. No account, nothing to install. Last week I wanted to know what people actually write on it. I ran the numbers on…
Most conversational AI speech assistants have a fatal flaw: crippling latency. You ask a question, an audio buffer accumulates, an upload takes 2 seconds, speech-to-text takes another 3 seconds, and the LLM takes 4…
Why I built this Every free bulk file tool I tried — iLovePDF, SmallPDF, Adobe's free tier — caps you at 1-3 files per batch unless you pay. If you need to compress 40 PDFs or resize 200 product photos, you're stuck…
When working with JavaScript functions, you will often hear two terms: parameters and arguments. They are closely related, but they have different meanings. What is a Parameter? A parameter is a variable that we define…
Lexical Environment in JavaScript: A Lexical Environment in JavaScript is a place where JavaScript keeps track of the variables and functions available in a particular scope. It also keeps a reference to the outer…
As a forex trader, I was constantly switching between different calculator tabs while managing trades. So I built TradeCalc — one site with every calculator a trader needs. What it does TradeCalc has 53 free calculators…
Use Zyctra AI as Your Personal Productivity Engine You're juggling multiple projects. Emails pile up. Ideas get lost. Your resume needs updating but formatting it takes hours. And every time you switch tools, you lose…
Originally published on NextFuture OpenAI phát hành GPT-6 Astra ngày 3/9/2026 với giá $10 / 1M token input và $50 / 1M output — đúng bằng giá Claude Fable 5.1 ra mắt trước đó hai ngày. Với dev VN trả tiền API bằng USD,…
In November 2023 YouTube stopped exposing a public flag that said whether a channel was in the Partner Program. Every tool that answered "is this channel monetized" was reading that flag. They all still answer the…
A JavaScript interpreter for Python. Run .js files, render HTML pages headlessly, script the DOM, call native C through ffi, and reach the entire Python ecosystem from JavaScript — no Node, no browser, no build step.…
If you've been working with React for a while, you probably have a muscle memory for fetching data inside a useEffect hook. For years, it was the standard way to grab data on component mount. But as the React ecosystem…