We recently ran Lighthouse audits across 40 top B2B SaaS web applications. Over 65% of them were failing Interaction to Next Paint (INP) and Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) targets. The culprit? Legacy onboarding and…
Short answer: use a React error boundary, window error and unhandledrejection listeners, and a small fetch client that posts normalized failures to your own backend; this is enough for basic JavaScript error tracking…
Improve the browser-only rendering example (#8616) * Improve browser-only rendering example * Clarify browser-only example action * Show browser-only fallback on reload
A chatbot can answer questions. An AI agent can decide that it needs information or an action, call a tool, receive the result, and continue reasoning. That difference sounds small. Architecturally, it changes…
Many developers think a website is healthy as long as it's online. But a website can be "up" while still having serious problems: SSL certificates can expire Contact forms can stop working DNS records can break APIs can…
If you are building generative media pipelines—spanning deep latent space diffusion models, real-time video tensor processing, or complex WebGPU shader execution graphs—you are playing with fire. Unlike traditional web…
The Problem We've all been there. You're debugging an API response, need to format some JSON, or quickly convert a YAML config file. You open a random online tool, paste your data, and... boom. You just sent your…
I made a product promise I didn't think through: no accounts, no subscription, $19 one-time. The product is Resbetter — paste your resume, get the interview questions it will trigger, with STAR answers already built.…
I recently built filetools, a suite of file utilities that run entirely in the browser. No server backend, no file uploads, no data collection. The Problem Existing tools for CSV extraction, PDF manipulation, and table…
Two Orgs. Same Code. One Breaks. What the CSP wall taught me about front-end that actually travels. I stared at the console error for longer than I want to admit. The component worked. I had tested it on my dev org,…
Every npm install you run in CI trusts every dependency, and every one of their dependencies, to execute arbitrary code on your build machine before your own code runs a single line. That's not a hypothetical — it's…
Ever wondered how to build those interactive product tours that spotlight elements and walk users through your app? Ever wondered how you could with just roughly 100 lines of JS and modern CSS? Wonder now more, I will…
Have you ever watched a monitoring dashboard go quiet and felt relief instead of dread? That was my first mistake, because the silence meant my payment webhook was failing on every request. The error handling I had just…
TL;DR August 20, 2026 Today, I ran into a problem with multiple backend services hosted on Render. At first, I assumed one of my applications had failed. Then I checked another service. The same thing happened. I…
What is MCP, and where did it come from? In November 2024, Anthropic released the Model Context Protocol (MCP) — often described as the "USB-C for AI." It solves what's known as the M×N integration problem. Before MCP,…
OpenAI Agents JS 0.17.0 clarifies a subtle boundary around guardrails, tool-result replay, and retained copies. A guardrail may keep a tool result out of the model’s next replay, but that does not automatically reverse…