Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Topic - Edition

Java

8 items on 25 Sep 2026
Java PostgreSQL

What I learned at DevTalks Cluj-Napoca 2026

Introduction On the 24th of September, I participated in the 9th edition of DevTalks Cluj-Napoca, and since I had a really great time attending this conference, I decided to share what I learned from attending sessions…

Source: Vlad Mihalcea vladmihalcea
Java AI

Spring AI 2.1.0-M1 Available Now

On behalf of the Spring AI team and everyone who has contributed, I'm happy to announce that Spring AI 2.1.0-M1 has been released and is now available from Maven Central! Release notes | Upgrade notes | Reference…

Source: Spring Blog tzolov
Java

Spring Boot 4.2.0-M2 available now

On behalf of the team and everyone who has contributed, I'm happy to announce that Spring Boot 4.2.0-M2 has been released and is now available from Maven Central. This release includes 141 enhancements, documentation…

Source: Spring Blog mhalbritter
Java AI

LLM Streaming with Embabel

Large Language Models can take several seconds, or sometimes much longer, to produce a complete response. In a traditional blocking application, the caller waits until the entire response has been generated before…

Source: Java Code Geeks
Java AI

Spring AI RAG Tutorial with Spring Boot

Retrieval-Augmented Generation, commonly known as RAG, is one of the most useful patterns for building AI applications that need to answer questions using application-specific or private data. Instead of relying…

Source: Java Code Geeks
Java

Performance Improvements in JDK 26

Explore the most important performance improvements in JDK 26. The post Performance Improvements in JDK 26 first appeared on Baeldung.

Source: Baeldung Bhaskar Ghosh
Java AI

A Guide to Structured Output in Spring AI

Learn how to receive structured output from LLMs with Spring AI. The post A Guide to Structured Output in Spring AI first appeared on Baeldung.

Source: Baeldung Hardik Singh Behl