Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Topic - Edition

Django

4 items on 29 Sep 2026
Python AI Django

Quoting Anthropic Frontier Red Team

We evaluate several models on 100 tasks from the [internal Binary Exploitation benchmark] (selected at random), and find that GLM-5.3 develops full control flow hijacks in 4% of the trials; Claude Mythos Preview did so…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python AI Django

Photo Scrubber — local face blur & metadata removal

Tool: Photo Scrubber — local face blur & metadata removal I took a photograph of some protesters, then thought about how I don't like sharing photographs of strangers with identifiable faces. I had GPT-6 Astra build…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python AI Django

OpenAI DevDay 2026 live blog

I'm at OpenAI DevDay today, in Fort Mason, San Francisco. Same as last year I'll be live blogging the keynote and some other notes during the day. OpenAI gave me a free ticket and a seat in the "creator" area for the…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog