Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Topic - Edition

AI

21 items on 27 Sep 2026
Python AI Django

2026 in LLMs (so far)

On Friday I gave the closing keynote at the WeAreDevelopers World Congress North America in San Jose. I tied together the key trends from the past year into a chronological exploration of everything that happened in…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python AI Django

S3 Is the Future, S3 Is the Past

My comment on S3 Is the Future, S3 Is the Past — Hacker News. One thing I find notable about S3 today is that, while it used to drop in price reasonably often, there hasn't been a price drop in a full decade: 2006-03-14…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python AI Django

Bluesky reply bot checker

Tool: Bluesky reply bot checker Automated reply bots on Twitter are a scourge - as someone with a decent number of followers I attract a swarm of these, such that anything I post there attracts dozens of mindless…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
JavaScript AI

Store Locators That Crawlers Can Actually Read

If your store locator only renders locations after JavaScript runs, many crawlers will see an empty page. The fix is architectural: give every location its own server-rendered URL, link to all of them from plain HTML,…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Hello Nakama
PostgreSQL AI

Vibhor Kumar: What “AI-Ready” Actually Means

The phrase now appears on almost every technology vendor’s website. That’s exactly why it has stopped meaning much. A database is called AI-ready because it supports vectors. A cloud platform is AI-ready because it…

Source: Planet PostgreSQL
AI Research AI Python

Good Architecture Deletes the Signals Your Agent Depends On

Every boundary you draw removes a signal your tooling was relying on. That is a structure problem, not a search problem. The post Good Architecture Deletes the Signals Your Agent Depends On appeared first on Towards…

Source: Towards Data Science Yonatan Sason
JavaScript AI

Building the parts of an AI tutor that don't fit in a demo

title: Building the parts of an AI tutor that don't fit in a demo published: false tags: ai, javascript, webdev, discuss A few weeks ago I wrote about a debugging tutor that refuses to give students the answer. It asks…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Ashiku Sheban

21 items available