Kākāpō Party
Tool: Kākāpō Party I presented a closing keynote for the WeAreDevelopers World Congress North America yesterday. As a STAR moment I decided to weave in references to the record breaking kākāpō breeding season we had in…
Topic - Edition
Tool: Kākāpō Party I presented a closing keynote for the WeAreDevelopers World Congress North America yesterday. As a STAR moment I decided to weave in references to the record breaking kākāpō breeding season we had in…
Building a Cinematic 3D Fitness Website with React Three Fiber and Three.js Modern fitness websites don't have to look like a simple collection of cards, buttons, and text. While building my fitness platform ASFORGE…
You have 5,000 lines of legacy code. It works, but its a mess. Every time you touch it, something breaks. So you ask Claude/GPT to refactor it, it spits out a wall of changes, and suddenly youre debugging for three…
My AI detectors flagged many genuine reviews, and filtering them made the sentiment model less accurate. The post AI Slop Is Already in Your Training Dataset. I Tested Three Ways to Spot It. appeared first on Towards…
Most AI images carry a note from the tool that made them, and you can read it with about 60 lines of TypeScript. The hard part is not parsing it; it is knowing what its absence means, which is nothing at all.…
Jev is TypeSafe AI’s first System One Model. It is 100x faster and cheaper than frontier LLMs.
When Anthropic released Claude Opus 5.5 this week, the company claimed the new model costs 40% less than Opus 5 The post Claude Opus 5.5 vs. Opus 5 on reasoning tasks: Cheaper, faster, but not better appeared first on…
Inside a transformer, token index is a coordinate. Paragraph structure is what turns it into a metric. The post Your LLM Has a Curved Space of Paragraphs appeared first on Towards Data Science.
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
Every RAG system has the same boring first mile: fetch a page, strip the HTML noise, split the text, embed the chunks, put the vectors somewhere useful. Most tutorials spend 300 words on BeautifulSoup selectors. Here is…
A new open benchmark gives frontier AI models realistic longitudinal medical records instead of tidy exam questions. The results reveal a major gap between knowing medicine and navigating a patient's full history — and…
Hacker News discussion (9 points, 0 comments)
Hacker News discussion (8 points, 3 comments)
Hacker News discussion (9 points, 5 comments)
Hacker News discussion (124 points, 183 comments)
Hacker News discussion (54 points, 55 comments)
Hacker News discussion (322 points, 330 comments)
23 items available