TILens Daily Edition 2026-09-27 Filters: topic=frameworks, github=hidden Stats: 9 articles, 3 sources Top topics: Python, Django, JavaScript ## News - How to Add AI Voice to Your Django App Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+Django, Python) URL: https://dev.to/voice_developer/how-to-add-ai-voice-to-your-django-app-4o8b - Stop shipping messy code: I built a zero-dependency frontend auditor (with Claude MCP support) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/abdelrhman_ahmed_e22b2ad2/stop-shipping-messy-code-i-built-a-zero-dependency-frontend-auditor-with-claude-mcp-support-514d - Why your $300/mo onboarding widget is destroying your Core Web Vitals Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/pavan_s_poojary/why-your-300mo-onboarding-widget-is-destroying-your-core-web-vitals-110p - Django raw SQL migrations next to the ORM Source: pythonhub-digest Topic: Python (+Django) URL: https://dblift.com/blog/django-raw-sql-migrations - I built 59 free browser-based dev tools in vanilla JS — here's what I learned Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+AI, React) URL: https://dev.to/yuvaraj_radhakrishnan_224/i-built-59-free-browser-based-dev-tools-in-vanilla-js-heres-what-i-learned-1e5f - Next.js ‘params should be awaited’ Error: Fix for Next 16 Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/adityahalderdev/nextjs-params-should-be-awaited-error-fix-for-next-16-3if7 ## Community - 2026 in LLMs (so far) Source: simon-willison Topic: Python (+AI, Django) URL: https://simonwillison.net/2026/Sep/27/2026-in-llms-so-far/ - S3 Is the Future, S3 Is the Past Source: simon-willison Topic: Python (+AI, Django) URL: https://simonwillison.net/2026/Sep/27/hn-49871741/ - Bluesky reply bot checker Source: simon-willison Topic: Python (+AI, Django) URL: https://simonwillison.net/2026/Sep/27/bluesky-bot-check/