TILens Daily Edition 2026-09-26 Filters: topic=react, github=hidden Stats: 8 articles, 1 source Top topics: JavaScript, React, AI ## News - Extending react-grid-layout: Cross-Instance Drag & Drop + Multi-Level Nesting Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/andrii_taranenko_8237af66/extending-react-grid-layout-cross-instance-drag-drop-multi-level-nesting-19gi - How to build high-converting in-app announcements without sacrificing INP & LCP Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/pavan_s_poojary/how-to-build-high-converting-in-app-announcements-without-sacrificing-inp-lcp-1ln4 - How I Built a Cinematic 3D Fitness Website with React Three Fiber and Three.js Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+AI, React) URL: https://dev.to/officialasforge/how-i-built-a-cinematic-3d-fitness-website-with-react-three-fiber-and-threejs-4dk2 - How to Read C2PA and IPTC AI Labels From Image Bytes in Node.js Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+AI, React) URL: https://dev.to/super_lewis/how-to-read-c2pa-and-iptc-ai-labels-from-image-bytes-in-nodejs-5bcl - I built a 100% client-side File Converter in React & WebAssembly (Zero Cloud Uploads) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/pradeeprathod1165/i-built-a-100-client-side-file-converter-in-react-webassembly-zero-cloud-uploads-m9n - Launching a browser game Beta with no save wipes and 2,000 free copies Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/idlecultivation/launching-a-browser-game-beta-with-no-save-wipes-and-2000-free-copies-27oc - I built 59 free browser-based dev tools in vanilla JS — here's what I learned Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+AI, React) URL: https://dev.to/yuvaraj_radhakrishnan_224/i-built-59-free-browser-based-dev-tools-in-vanilla-js-heres-what-i-learned-31kj - Building a real-time multiplayer drawing game with Socket.IO: rooms, timers, scoring (and the bugs I'd fix) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/shreyashtripathi/building-a-real-time-multiplayer-drawing-game-with-socketio-rooms-timers-scoring-and-the-bugs-3i4j