TILens Daily Edition 2026-09-09 Filters: topic=frameworks, github=hidden Stats: 11 articles, 5 sources Top topics: JavaScript, React, Python ## News - Got tired of rewriting Express boilerplate, so I built a zero-config alternative Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/yass1n/got-tired-of-rewriting-express-boilerplate-so-i-built-a-zero-config-alternative-1dil - Bridging RxJS BehaviorSubject and React with useSyncExternalStore Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/pretaporter/bridging-rxjs-behaviorsubject-and-react-with-usesyncexternalstore-25f4 - I built an avatar component for a Grok Bot-like AI app, then realized it could also work as a standalone open-source project. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+AI, React) URL: https://dev.to/cxartlab/i-built-an-avatar-component-for-a-grok-bot-like-ai-app-then-realized-it-could-also-work-as-a-4l46 - I built 59 free browser-based dev tools in vanilla JS — here's what I learned Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+AI, React) URL: https://dev.to/yuvaraj_radhakrishnan_224/i-built-59-free-browser-based-dev-tools-in-vanilla-js-heres-what-i-learned-384c - How to Add a Chat Widget to Any Website in Under 5 Minutes (No Framework Required) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/chatipod/how-to-add-a-chat-widget-to-any-website-in-under-5-minutes-no-framework-required-15he - Let's build a custom React hook for cross-tab state synchronization Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript (+React) URL: https://dev.to/mr_mornin_star/lets-build-a-custom-react-hook-for-cross-tab-state-synchronization-1poo - React 19.3 Source: react-blog Topic: React (+JavaScript) URL: https://react.dev/blog/2026/09/09/react-19-3 - Nifty Django Feature: Q() Objects Source: pythonhub-digest Topic: Python (+Django) URL: https://www.better-simple.com/django/2026/09/09/nifty-feature-q-objects/ ## Community - .blend URL Viewer Source: simon-willison Topic: Python (+AI, Django) URL: https://simonwillison.net/2026/Sep/9/blender-viewer/ - Quoting Terence Tao Source: simon-willison Topic: Python (+AI, Django) URL: https://simonwillison.net/2026/Sep/9/terence-tao/ - Bob Belderbos: Database-Driven RBAC with FastAPI and Azure Entra ID Source: planet-python Topic: Python (+FastAPI) URL: https://belderbos.dev/blog/database-driven-rbac-fastapi-azure-entra/