TILens Daily Edition
2026-09-05
Filters: topic=frameworks, github=hidden
Stats: 9 articles, 2 sources
Top topics: JavaScript, React, Python
## News
- Why my prerendered pages shipped with three
tags
Source: devto-javascript
Topic: JavaScript (+React)
URL: https://dev.to/dquillman/why-my-prerendered-pages-shipped-with-three-tags-3aal
- How I Built an Ultra-Low Latency, Local-First Interview Copilot with Electron, React 19, and Groq Whisper Turbo
Source: devto-javascript
Topic: JavaScript (+AI, React)
URL: https://dev.to/vishwjeet/how-i-built-an-ultra-low-latency-local-first-interview-copilot-with-electron-react-19-and-groq-4pbg
- I Built 53 Free Trading Calculators – Here's What I Learned
Source: devto-javascript
Topic: JavaScript (+React)
URL: https://dev.to/foysalmostafa/i-built-53-free-trading-calculators-heres-what-i-learned-g2n
- Stop Fetching Data in useEffect: Embrace Modern React Patterns
Source: devto-javascript
Topic: JavaScript (+React)
URL: https://dev.to/liammartin/stop-fetching-data-in-useeffect-embrace-modern-react-patterns-2do6
- I Dogfooded My 49KB AI Coding Agent — It Fought Back 5 Times
Source: devto-javascript
Topic: JavaScript (+FastAPI, Python)
URL: https://dev.to/emmanuel_erogian/i-dogfooded-my-49kb-ai-coding-agent-it-fought-back-5-times-5hnc
- How to serve dynamic user announcements with static SSR performance
Source: devto-javascript
Topic: JavaScript (+React)
URL: https://dev.to/pavan_s_poojary/how-to-serve-dynamic-user-announcements-with-static-ssr-performance-4l55
- React Compiler 1.0: What useMemo You Can Delete
Source: devto-javascript
Topic: JavaScript (+React)
URL: https://dev.to/parsajiravand/react-compiler-10-what-usememo-you-can-delete-hgm
## Community
- Introducing GPT-6 Astra for developers
Source: simon-willison
Topic: Python (+AI, Django)
URL: https://simonwillison.net/2026/Sep/5/introducing-gpt-6-astra-for-developers/
- Using Blender with coding agents on macOS
Source: simon-willison
Topic: Python (+AI, Django)
URL: https://simonwillison.net/2026/Sep/5/blender-coding-agents-macos/