TILens Daily Edition 2026-08-22 Filters: topic=javascript, github=hidden Stats: 48 articles, 1 source Top topics: JavaScript ## News - Top 99 Sites to Buy old Gmail Accounts PVA Bulk in 2026 Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/megenharveyfztgu/top-99-sites-to-buy-old-gmail-accounts-pva-bulk-in-2026-2ghd - Forms in React : From Inputs to Controlled Components Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/silaslelei/forms-in-react-from-inputs-to-controlled-components-2e23 - ContractForge: Free Contract Generator for NDAs, Freelance Agreements & More Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/tooly-work/contractforge-free-contract-generator-for-ndas-freelance-agreements-more-4jh5 - How I Built a Browser Color Picker with WCAG and APCA Contrast Checking Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/asiff256515/how-i-built-a-browser-color-picker-with-wcag-and-apca-contrast-checking-19j3 - Abort Stale Email Checks in React Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ryanlee91/abort-stale-email-checks-in-react-2b5p - Unleashing WebGPU: Why Your Browser is About to Become a Massive Parallel Computing Beast Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/programmingcentral/unleashing-webgpu-why-your-browser-is-about-to-become-a-massive-parallel-computing-beast-5d65 - AI-Powered Testing with Cypress: Smarter, Faster, More Resilient E2E Tests Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/cityjs_conference_5c08941/ai-powered-testing-with-cypress-smarter-faster-more-resilient-e2e-tests-18b - Master Technical SEO, Core Web Vitals, and the 12-Point Audit Checklist for 2026 Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/edo911/master-technical-seo-core-web-vitals-and-the-12-point-audit-checklist-for-2026-32oi - Hello Everyone Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/trenton_toenyes_11a9bb45b/hello-everyone-k1b - Your birth time is lying to you: a time-zone rabbit hole in a Chinese astrology calculator Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/shanni/your-birth-time-is-lying-to-you-a-time-zone-rabbit-hole-in-a-chinese-astrology-calculator-46on - Why I Built 233+ Private Developer Tools That Run 100% in the Browser (Zero Server Uploads) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/divsince1999/why-i-built-233-private-developer-tools-that-run-100-in-the-browser-zero-server-uploads-25f8 - I pulled a year of NASA & NOAA data into the browser with 3 keyless APIs — here's what it showed Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/lucian_lkb_1f009d/i-pulled-a-year-of-nasa-noaa-data-into-the-browser-with-3-keyless-apis-heres-what-it-showed-46l7 - Building a High-Precision Test Grade Calculator: Algorithms, Edge Cases, and Full-Stack Implementation Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/calculatemygrade/building-a-high-precision-test-grade-calculator-algorithms-edge-cases-and-full-stack-507j - I got tired of AI code assistants breaking our project architecture, so I built ArchSentry Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/comerade2134/i-got-tired-of-ai-code-assistants-breaking-our-project-architecture-so-i-built-archsentry-f9h - How to build high-converting in-app announcements without sacrificing INP & LCP Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/pavan_s_poojary/how-to-build-high-converting-in-app-announcements-without-sacrificing-inp-lcp-3ag6 - Why I Built Amazon Store (So I Don't Have to Pick a Country) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/davorg/why-i-built-amazon-store-so-i-dont-have-to-pick-a-country-4h95 - Anthropic Rewrote Bun in Rust With 64 Claude Agents for $165K. The Real Bill Is Higher Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jamilxt/anthropic-rewrote-bun-in-rust-with-64-claude-agents-for-165k-the-real-bill-is-higher-68g - How I Built an Anomaly Detection System for Critical Infrastructure Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/eferhire/how-i-built-an-anomaly-detection-system-for-critical-infrastructure-8m - Modern HTML5 Web Oyun Platformlarında Performans ve Güvenlik Yaklaşımı: Palamut Oyun Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/palamutoyun/modern-html5-web-oyun-platformlarinda-performans-ve-guvenlik-yaklasimi-palamut-oyun-1fhj - JSON.parse Lied to Me: Incremental Parsing for Half-Arrived AI Responses Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/babycat/jsonparse-lied-to-me-incremental-parsing-for-half-arrived-ai-responses-eii - observekit: Typed Browser Observers Without the Boilerplate Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/oyzamil/what-is-observekit-4h5i - Hoisting in JavaScript Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/raksha_murugesan/hoisting-in-javascript-2ih - 230+ One-Liner Sheep Puns: Funny, Clever Jokes & Baa-rilliant Captions (2026) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/chesy_puns_575265ba8a14d9/230-one-liner-sheep-puns-funny-clever-jokes-baa-rilliant-captions-2026-9ek - Guaranteeing You Never Show an Expired Offer, by Design Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/takahiro_hashito_a1f3f0dc/guaranteeing-you-never-show-an-expired-offer-by-design-c09 - Terminal-First Development: Why I Closed 30 Browser Tabs and Kept 4 Commands Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ke_jia_24bb2f9f84f14f728a/terminal-first-development-why-i-closed-30-browser-tabs-and-kept-4-commands-2m8j - 🔒 Privacy-first online tools are finally here. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/sprajesh/privacy-first-online-tools-are-finally-here-3673 - Build Global Engineering CVs with Zyctra AI Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/zyctraai/build-global-engineering-cvs-with-zyctra-ai-1b0e - A 2026 Starter Toolkit for New Developers: 5 Free Tools, Zero Dollars Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ke_jia_24bb2f9f84f14f728a/a-2026-starter-toolkit-for-new-developers-5-free-tools-zero-dollars-1dem - Why free chess analysis is always capped at one game a day Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/chessdream/why-free-chess-analysis-is-always-capped-at-one-game-a-day-50n - My Entire Dev Workflow Runs on 4 Tiny npm Packages Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ke_jia_24bb2f9f84f14f728a/my-entire-dev-workflow-runs-on-4-tiny-npm-packages-c19 - Gamepad Tester Online: How to Check Buttons, Sticks, and Drift in Your Browser Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/clickspeedlab/gamepad-tester-online-how-to-check-buttons-sticks-and-drift-in-your-browser-1p5 - Cómo solucionar el error “Enable JavaScript and cookies to continue” Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/erickeduardoramos03/como-solucionar-el-error-enable-javascript-and-cookies-to-continue-l0f - The 5 Browser Tools I Use Every Single Day (All Free, No Install) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ke_jia_24bb2f9f84f14f728a/the-5-browser-tools-i-use-every-single-day-all-free-no-install-1740 - 6 Web Tools You Are Paying For That I Run for Free in My Browser Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ke_jia_24bb2f9f84f14f728a/6-web-tools-you-are-paying-for-that-i-run-for-free-in-my-browser-28am - Free TeraBox API — Stream TeraBox Videos Programmatically Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/siddharth_hariramani_36b4/free-terabox-api-stream-terabox-videos-programmatically-28go - From Empty Folder to Working Express API in 30 Seconds Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ke_jia_24bb2f9f84f14f728a/from-empty-folder-to-working-express-api-in-30-seconds-5fcb - Building a Sports Data Pipeline: Lessons from Not hanging around England lose final two wickets early on day three Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/muhammad_binnazeer_6a810/building-a-sports-data-pipeline-lessons-from-not-hanging-around-england-lose-final-two-wickets-38ic - Building a Sports Data Pipeline: Lessons from Argentinas Paredes banned for 10 games after World Cup clashes Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/muhammad_binnazeer_6a810/building-a-sports-data-pipeline-lessons-from-argentinas-paredes-banned-for-10-games-after-world-3kch - How I Built a Browser-Native DAW with Zero-Latency Pedal DSP and Free 24-Bit Exports Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/zellisorange/how-i-built-a-browser-native-daw-with-zero-latency-pedal-dsp-and-free-24-bit-exports-d79 - A Segment Track Call Needs an Event Name. The HTTP 200 Does Not Check. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/aleksuix/a-segment-track-call-needs-an-event-name-the-http-200-does-not-check-3m71 - PostHog Capture Treats an Epoch Timestamp as Ingestion Time Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/aleksuix/posthog-capture-treats-an-epoch-timestamp-as-ingestion-time-2bng - Podcast Guest Release & Consent Form Generator — Why pay $228/year to PandaDoc? Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/podcast-guest-release-consent-form-generator-why-pay-228year-to-pandadoc-hnl - GA4 Measurement Protocol Wants Microseconds. Date.now() Is Milliseconds. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/aleksuix/ga4-measurement-protocol-wants-microseconds-datenow-is-milliseconds-4l3o - Meta's Conversions API Wants Seconds. Date.now() Sends Milliseconds. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/aleksuix/metas-conversions-api-wants-seconds-datenow-sends-milliseconds-4p80 - The jitter wasn't in the interpolation. It was in the schedule. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/renga154/the-jitter-wasnt-in-the-interpolation-it-was-in-the-schedule-557p - From Curious to Confident: How I Use AI APIs Without Being a Machine Learning Expert Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/shadie_ai/from-curious-to-confident-how-i-use-ai-apis-without-being-a-machine-learning-expert-2lo9 - I Built a Free Podcast Show Notes Generator (Because Descript Charges $12/month) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-podcast-show-notes-generator-because-descript-charges-12month-5b20 - I Built a Free Proposal & SOW PDF Generator (Because PandaDoc Charges $228/Year) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-proposal-sow-pdf-generator-because-pandadoc-charges-228year-5gbf