TILens Daily Edition 2026-08-15 Filters: topic=javascript, github=hidden Stats: 48 articles, 1 source Top topics: JavaScript ## News - Dasturlash tillari: qanday tanlash va afzalliklari Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/usakh/dasturlash-tillari-qanday-tanlash-va-afzalliklari-155h - Next.js Image Optimization in 2026: `next/image` v4, AVIF by Default, and the Config Changes Teams Miss Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jsmanifest/nextjs-image-optimization-in-2026-nextimage-v4-avif-by-default-and-the-config-changes-teams-jg8 - Tự Host LLM Bằng Open WebUI + Docker: Rẻ Hơn ChatGPT Plus? Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/bean_bean/tu-host-llm-bang-open-webui-docker-re-hon-chatgpt-plus-79f - Kiến Trúc AI Agent Sống Sót Ở Production: 6 Pattern Cốt Lõi Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/bean_bean/kien-truc-ai-agent-song-sot-o-production-6-pattern-cot-loi-k90 - Now Karma Bandhana is Adhomukhi and Aatma breath pulse with white glow. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/weirdcodesofficial/now-karma-bandhana-is-adhomukhi-and-aatma-breath-pulse-with-white-glow-1jmm - Build a Markdown Heading Linter on the AST, Not With Regex Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/mdfold/build-a-markdown-heading-linter-on-the-ast-not-with-regex-2o8f - I'm Done Paying for Beautiful.ai — Here's My Free Alternative Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/im-done-paying-for-beautifulai-heres-my-free-alternative-4n7e - Retry budgets by language: Python, Go, and JavaScript Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/loopandretry/retry-budgets-by-language-python-go-and-javascript-3hcb - JWT Authentication in Express That You Can Actually Revoke Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/mmushood/jwt-authentication-in-express-that-you-can-actually-revoke-1b7i - How I Built a WhatsApp AI Bot That Runs for $0/Month on Windows Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/zerocosttech/how-i-built-a-whatsapp-ai-bot-that-runs-for-0month-on-windows-4kig - I Built a Cloud Storage with E2E Encryption — Here Is Why Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/byafr/i-built-a-cloud-storage-with-e2e-encryption-here-is-why-4fmg - Email to Slack: threading, Block Kit limits, and the duplicate-post trap Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/bucabay/email-to-slack-threading-block-kit-limits-and-the-duplicate-post-trap-1hl0 - Top 12 Sites to Buy LinkedIn Accounts with Sales … Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/smmusapva187/top-12-sites-to-buy-linkedin-accounts-with-sales--3ci3 - Storage ByAFR: Cloud Storage Indonesia dengan End-to-End Encryption Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/byafr/storage-byafr-cloud-storage-indonesia-dengan-end-to-end-encryption-4gpp - The Future of Frontend Development: Building Better Web Experiences Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/amirmohamad_87cc8fe6136bb/the-future-of-frontend-development-building-better-web-experiences-4698 - Wagyu Mack & Cheese Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ignaciah/wagyu-mack-cheese-33gg - 🍲 Annapurna's Kitchen — Every tiffin has Home's Flavour (Perfect Landing) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/khushalsarode/annapurnas-kitchen-every-tiffin-has-homes-flavour-perfect-landing-48b6 - Top 10 Sites for Purchasing Aged Gmail Accounts Safely Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/carlafarleyjy57g/top-10-sites-for-purchasing-aged-gmail-accounts-safely-25ep - The download button that silently did nothing on mobile Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/bellsal_b44bf6d/the-download-button-that-silently-did-nothing-on-mobile-2a3k - The Goroutine Awakens: Channeling Your Inner Jedi Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/timevolt/the-goroutine-awakens-channeling-your-inner-jedi-52dh - I pasted a production JWT into a random website. Then I read their privacy policy. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/zeeshan_imdad_c763729732e/i-got-tired-of-pasting-jwts-into-random-websites-so-i-built-my-own-tools-4hh5 - I Built a Free NDA & Contract Generator for Freelancers (Because Rocket Lawyer Charges $150+/Year) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-nda-contract-generator-for-freelancers-because-rocket-lawyer-charges-150year-k0d - DailyJobs - FedEx Jobs - (US) HOT Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/al_islam_92240b3be93b2b91/dailyjobs-fedex-jobs-us-hot-1kjk - If you render user HTML, you have an SSRF problem. Here is the code that fixes it. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/stackedboost/if-you-render-user-html-you-have-an-ssrf-problem-here-is-the-code-that-fixes-it-15e8 - 200+ 5th Grade Trivia Questions and Answers to Test Your Knowledge (And Build a Quiz App) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/trivia_questioners_f2c2a7/200-5th-grade-trivia-questions-and-answers-to-test-your-knowledge-and-build-a-quiz-app-540d - How to Build an Accessible Toast Notification Component Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/137foundry/how-to-build-an-accessible-toast-notification-component-26h5 - Why ARIA Live Regions Are the Most Skipped Accessibility Feature in Frontend Dev Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/137foundry/why-aria-live-regions-are-the-most-skipped-accessibility-feature-in-frontend-dev-2cja - I built an image vectorizer that grades its own homework — and it kept catching me lying Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/shunya_gatha_bc37042e549b/i-built-an-image-vectorizer-that-grades-its-own-homework-and-it-kept-catching-me-lying-2n06 - I Built a Free, Dependency-Free Gematria Calculator with Vanilla JS Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/cursivegenerator/i-built-a-free-dependency-free-gematria-calculator-with-vanilla-js-4015 - I Built a Free Freelancer Invoice Generator (Because FreshBooks Charges $15-30/Month) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-freelancer-invoice-generator-because-freshbooks-charges-15-30month-1a4b - Flexible PCB Assembly and Reliability: A Complete Guide to Component Integration, Testing, Failure Analysis, and Long-Term Performance Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/pcb_manufacturer/flexible-pcb-assembly-and-reliability-a-complete-guide-to-component-integration-testing-failure-37jh - How to handle Lemon Squeezy webhooks in Next.js 16 (the right way) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ctrlzed/how-to-handle-lemon-squeezy-webhooks-in-nextjs-16-the-right-way-12ok - Building a High-Performance, Client-Side JSON Diff Checker Using Dynamic Programming (LCS) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/kandz/building-a-high-performance-client-side-json-diff-checker-using-dynamic-programming-lcs-560i - Gravy Theory: three chickens, one base Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/yashksaini/gravy-theory-three-chickens-one-base-25h8 - How do you regression-test a ReDoS fix without hanging CI? Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/tanya_monoware/how-do-you-regression-test-a-redos-fix-without-hanging-ci-1al3 - Your Agent's First Call Has a Byte Problem: UTF-8-Safe OpenAI-Compatible Requests Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/vectronode/your-agents-first-call-has-a-byte-problem-utf-8-safe-openai-compatible-requests-5h07 - "Yonaka — A Midnight Ramen Counter" Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/riyanshareefshaik/yonaka-a-midnight-ramen-counter-3nko - How to Use Cloudflare Workers for Free Hosting Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/qingluan/how-to-use-cloudflare-workers-for-free-hosting-5f4p - Spicing Up the Web: Building "Angaar", an Immersive Indian Comfort Food Experience Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/dj29/spicing-up-the-web-building-angaar-an-immersive-indian-comfort-food-experience-38go - JSX - 0 to Hero Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/shanitiwari/jsx-0-to-hero-439h - INAB Eatery Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/nseeka_bitrus_83b77fd2e91/inab-eatery-1bel - I'm Building Free AI on a VM That Barely Qualifies as a Computer Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/bradleymatera/im-building-free-ai-on-a-vm-that-barely-qualifies-as-a-computer-342 - I built 59 free browser-based dev tools in vanilla JS — here's what I learned Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/yuvaraj_radhakrishnan_224/i-built-59-free-browser-based-dev-tools-in-vanilla-js-heres-what-i-learned-1fmb - "Image Optimization: The Complete 2026 Checklist for Faster Websites" Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/_544bf5cbd223c35a49756/image-optimization-the-complete-2026-checklist-for-faster-websites-3pi5 - I'm Done Paying for Beautiful.ai — Here's My Free Alternative Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/im-done-paying-for-beautifulai-heres-my-free-alternative-483a - Markdown Dialects Need a Capability Matrix, Not Just a Name Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/mdfold/markdown-dialects-need-a-capability-matrix-not-just-a-name-18lg - Freelancer Tax Estimator:我又建了一个免费工具 Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/freelancer-tax-estimatorwo-you-jian-liao-ge-mian-fei-gong-ju-3hj8 - Environment Variables the Safe Way Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/binaryjournal/environment-variables-the-safe-way-59lh