TILens Daily Edition 2026-08-14 Filters: topic=javascript, github=hidden Stats: 55 articles, 5 sources Top topics: JavaScript, React, Web ## News - Node.js Interactive 2026: A Recap Source: nodejs-blog Topic: JavaScript URL: https://nodejs.org/en/blog/events/nodejs-interactive-2026 - After Supper: Rewinding a Family Dinner Through Memory Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/octanexyz/after-supper-rewinding-a-family-dinner-through-memory-2e5o - 500 Blog Posts To Learn About Javascript Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/learn_repo/500-blog-posts-to-learn-about-javascript-2b0j - List Comprehensions, Generators, and the Matrix: When to Use Each Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/timevolt/list-comprehensions-generators-and-the-matrix-when-to-use-each-1jed - Kog: tối ưu GPU thường để tăng tốc suy luận LLM, không cần chip riêng Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/bean_bean/kog-toi-uu-gpu-thuong-de-tang-toc-suy-luan-llm-khong-can-chip-rieng-1fj3 - AI agent báo 'xong' nhưng không chạy: framework 6 tầng vá lỗi Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/bean_bean/ai-agent-bao-xong-nhung-khong-chay-framework-6-tang-va-loi-4k5i - The file existed, so I assumed the check passed Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/hammad4june1999/the-file-existed-so-i-assumed-the-check-passed-46h5 - Eleven pages that read your own files in the browser. The hard part was what they refuse to say. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/artificial_wasteland/eleven-pages-that-read-your-own-files-in-the-browser-the-hard-part-was-what-they-refuse-to-say-109 - Semantic search for 796 pages, with no server, no vector database, and no model at query time Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/artificial_wasteland/semantic-search-for-796-pages-with-no-server-no-vector-database-and-no-model-at-query-time-93m - E2E Tests Without Brittle Fixtures: Generate Data on the Fly Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/mikh-shytsko/e2e-tests-without-brittle-fixtures-generate-data-on-the-fly-3fin - I Built a Free Speaker One-Sheet PDF Generator (Because Canva Charges $15/month) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-speaker-one-sheet-pdf-generator-because-canva-charges-15month-1966 - The Color Math Was Never the Slow Part Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/yyj/the-color-math-was-never-the-slow-part-li2 - A planet in a browser tab Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/intframe/a-planet-in-a-browser-tab-4m5 - I Built a Free Vacation Rental House Manual Generator (Because Hostfully Charges $30+/mo) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-vacation-rental-house-manual-generator-because-hostfully-charges-30mo-5946 - I Built a Free Screenplay & Script Formatter (Because Final Draft Charges $50–200/Year) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-screenplay-script-formatter-because-final-draft-charges-50-200year-4f4i - From X/Twitter Bookmarks to a Searchable Static Site Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/asynchronope/from-xtwitter-bookmarks-to-a-searchable-static-site-jd - Scope in JavaScript Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/abishek_m_82/scope-in-javascript-k3j - Why I’m Building FormatForge.org as a Browser-First Data Tools Platform Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/gajendra_paliwal_278ab8aa/why-im-building-formatforgeorg-as-a-browser-first-data-tools-platform-3emo - Two npm worms shipped with valid provenance this year Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/booyaka101/two-npm-worms-shipped-with-valid-provenance-this-year-22io - Keep Streaming, Abort, and Announcements Intact When You Move a Free Model Behind Your Own Server Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/babycat/keep-streaming-abort-and-announcements-intact-when-you-move-a-free-model-behind-your-own-server-4h67 - Build AI-Powered Workflows with Zyctra API Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/zyctraai/build-ai-powered-workflows-with-zyctra-api-19b6 - Environment Config the Clean Way Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/stackhorizon/environment-config-the-clean-way-2alm - Why Brotli Beats Gzip for Web Performance (And How to Test It in Your Browser) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/online366/why-brotli-beats-gzip-for-web-performance-and-how-to-test-it-in-your-browser-7l8 - The 10 Sites Guide to Buying Old Pinterest Accounts .. ... Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/glorianehaaslawes/the-10-sites-guide-to-buying-old-pinterest-accounts--ha8 - I got mass bulk banned because I wasn't able to share privacy-first dev tool alternatives so I built my own 10 free browser tools Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/wx_666_666/i-got-mass-bulk-banned-because-i-wasnt-able-to-share-privacy-first-dev-tool-alternatives-so-i-4nmm - How I Built a Client-Side Shield for AI Chatbots (Open Source) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/frank_manvideo_6288cb2f1/how-i-built-a-client-side-shield-for-ai-chatbots-open-source-1f7d - I Built a Free YouTube End Screen Generator (Because Canva Charges $12.99/month) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-youtube-end-screen-generator-because-canva-charges-1299month-3hf2 - I Built a Free Brand Guidelines Generator (Because Canva Pro Costs $180/Year) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-brand-guidelines-generator-because-canva-pro-costs-180year-4jpk - I Built a Free Wedding Photo Proof Sheet Generator (Because Pic-Time Charges $19/mo) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-wedding-photo-proof-sheet-generator-because-pic-time-charges-19mo-22k9 - Abort-Forwarding Proxy for a Free Model Endpoint: Stop Losing Tokens After the User Leaves Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/babycat/abort-forwarding-proxy-for-a-free-model-endpoint-stop-losing-tokens-after-the-user-leaves-3lml - How to Convert HEIC to PDF in the Browser with Vue 3 and Canvas Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/sunshey/how-to-convert-heic-to-pdf-in-the-browser-with-vue-3-and-canvas-1g9p - React Email Checks Need One Source of Truth Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/ryanlee91/react-email-checks-need-one-source-of-truth-54nn - Why Hire a Next.js Development Company? A Technical Guide for Engineering Teams Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/betadrix_tech_dd984afdf03/why-hire-a-nextjs-development-company-a-technical-guide-for-engineering-teams-3abd - I Built a Free Book Cover Designer (Because Canva Pro Charges $156/Year) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/i-built-a-free-book-cover-designer-because-canva-pro-charges-156year-1jc9 - Building a Free Recipe Card Generator That Beats Canva's $12/mo Paywall Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jack_green_7b74cb2cdf9e23/building-a-free-recipe-card-generator-that-beats-canvas-12mo-paywall-5gf2 - Free Online Developer Tools - JSON Formatter, QR Code, Password Generator Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/chenshanyue/free-online-developer-tools-json-formatter-qr-code-password-generator-1f62 - 5 React interview questions I'd actually ask (and how I'd answer them) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/101beardo/5-react-interview-questions-id-actually-ask-and-how-id-answer-them-3422 - A Working Application Isn't Necessarily a Well-Engineered Application Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/faithomobude/a-working-application-isnt-necessarily-a-well-engineered-application-391b - Designing Regulatory-Compliant Synthetic Voice Interfaces for Conversational AI Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/denisssenkyrmaker/designing-regulatory-compliant-synthetic-voice-interfaces-for-conversational-ai-4n9m - ShowDev: I Built a Client-Side Probability Engine for Global Lotteries 🎲📈 Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/cn_kk_/showdev-i-built-a-client-side-probability-engine-for-global-lotteries-2ao2 - DigitalNeurals | Digital Marketing for Manufacturing Industry Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/digitalneurals/digitalneurals-digital-marketing-for-manufacturing-industry-182a - You copy and reverse the array to find the last match. `findLast()` searches from the end directly. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/parsajiravand/you-copy-and-reverse-the-array-to-find-the-last-match-findlast-searches-from-the-end-directly-ckk - Friday Links #43: A Busy Week for JavaScript Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jsdevspace/friday-links-43-a-busy-week-for-javascript-2nef - jalali-js: Persian calendar for JavaScript Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/prazian/jalali-js-persian-calendar-for-javascript-9p1 - What I learned about repeat-and-vote sampling for non-deterministic search results Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/morinaga/what-i-learned-about-repeat-and-vote-sampling-for-non-deterministic-search-results-18d7 - Why simplified Chinese's 干 becomes three different traditional characters (and how a converter has to guess right) Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/begoodtool/why-simplified-chineses-gan-becomes-three-different-traditional-characters-and-how-a-converter-has-l35 - JavaScript Design Patterns: Singleton and Factory Explained with Real Examples Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/sai_swaroopbijinapalli_5/javascript-design-patterns-singleton-and-factory-explained-with-real-examples-1gh7 - Build First. Understand What You Build. Then Use AI to Build Faster. Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/chuksandroz/build-first-understand-what-you-build-then-use-ai-to-build-faster-4b33 - Biome vs ESLint + Prettier: The Rust Toolchain That's 56x Faster in 2026 Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/truongandev/biome-vs-eslint-prettier-the-rust-toolchain-thats-56x-faster-in-2026-5a1f - Parsing multi-gigabyte Outlook PST files in the browser Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/_172c9b2760d6c5bc1e8966/parsing-multi-gigabyte-outlook-pst-files-in-the-browser-16oe - [Python/JS/C#] Block Engine v2.2.0: Run Python, Node.js, Lua & PHP in a single document with zero-config state pipeline Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/o-o1112/pythonjsc-block-engine-v220-run-python-nodejs-lua-php-in-a-single-document-with-4hlb - Technical Overview: Multimodal AI Generation in YouArt AI Source: devto-javascript Topic: JavaScript URL: https://dev.to/jane24/technical-overview-multimodal-ai-generation-in-youart-ai-59mg - The Next.js team is doing a Reddit AMA Source: react-status Topic: React (+JavaScript) URL: https://react.statuscode.com/issues/487 - Inside a TanStack Router Navigation | TanStack Blog Source: tanstack-blog Topic: React (+JavaScript) URL: https://tanstack.com/blog/tanstack-router-navigation-lanes ## Media - This new startup can query anywhere you've been... Source: youtube-fireship Topic: Web (+General, JavaScript) URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7la7-dtfVM