Quoting The New York Times
Anthropic detailed the activity of its A.I. agents in a blog post on Friday, without naming the targeted websites. But two sources with knowledge of the incidents said Anthropic’s A.I. agents had submitted 20 visa…
Daily edition · Python
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
7 articles · 4 sources · 2 papers ·
Top topics: Python · AI · AI Research
Anthropic detailed the activity of its A.I. agents in a blog post on Friday, without naming the targeted websites. But two sources with knowledge of the incidents said Anthropic’s A.I. agents had submitted 20 visa…
Add architectural guardrails around how agents read untrusted sources and use them in the workflow. The post How Can AI Agents Read Untrusted Sources Safely? appeared first on Towards Data Science.
Learn how to use Python for loops to iterate over lists, tuples, strings, and dictionaries with Pythonic looping techniques.
Python namespaces store and organize the symbolic names in your program. Learn when they're created, how they work, and how scope follows.
Here’s the planned route through Agents Unpacked. The titles and article boundaries may change as the conversations develop. Part I — From conversation to action What makes an AI agent different from a chatbot? Who…
A one-line formula for how often an LLM's top token flips, and why identical completions fall apart after about a hundred tokens The post Why Temperature 0 Isn't Deterministic appeared first on Towards Data Science.
Revisit how to list files and folders in Python with pathlib. Check your grasp of .iterdir(), glob patterns, .rglob(), and skipping junk directories.