TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Product teams and indie devs keep asking the same thing: how do I pull reviews for my app (or a competitor's) into a spreadsheet? Both stores have endpoints you can call without any key. Apple App Store Apple still…
Google News has a free RSS feed, but every <link> in it points to news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMi... instead of the publisher. If you feed those into a crawler or an LLM pipeline you get Google's redirect page, not…
What You’ll Build By the end of this post you’ll have a tiny but powerful “Podcast Intro Generator” that: Accepts a podcast title, host name, and a short tagline. Dynamically stitches those strings together into a…
Introduction If you’ve ever wished your Slack bot could talk back to you, you’re not alone. Adding voice responses turns a plain text interaction into a more engaging, accessible experience—perfect for status updates,…
Get a Company's EU VAT Number from Its Company Number: the Rules for 10 Countries (with Code) Your onboarding form asks for a company number, your invoicing system needs a VAT number, and the customer typed only one of…
Between late June and early July 2026 I had 15 pull requests merged into open-source projects, all fixing the same family of bug: a keyboard handler that does not know an input method editor (IME) is in the middle of…
I got tired of quantum tools feeling like homework, so I built my own. So, when I first started learning quantum computing, I kept opening the usual circuit simulators and feeling the same thing every time. Everything…
An input can have a visible hint and still fail to expose that hint as a programmatic description. One cause is a stale aria-describedby ID: the attribute names an element that is no longer on the page. This can happen…
Here is a draft for Dev.to. The best strategy for this platform is to write a high-value, deeply technical architecture breakdown. Give away the "secret sauce" of how you solved the hardest problems, and then offer the…
Originally published on growwithram.in. Quick answer: JavaScript SEO is making sure content built with JavaScript can still be found and read. Google runs JavaScript, usually in a second pass. The major AI crawlers do…
My Son Loves Squishies, So I Built Him One for the Browser Hacktoberfest Weekend Challenge: Build for a Friend Submission 🤝 DaC DaC DaC Follow Oct 4 My Son Loves Squishies, So I Built Him One for the Browser…
I broke the Add button on a tiny todo page and ran my agent test against it, with a scripted stand-in where the model would go. The agent step came back green. The test still failed, one line later, on a plain locator…
), any wrapping - Ref ID: 718182 Identify the Core Challenge: - The topic is "aiii". This is extremely vague/ambiguous. I need to interpret it creatively but professionally, or treat it as a keyword/concept. Given the…
Most web performance issues in client-side applications don't stem from large bundle sizes—they happen inside the browser render loop. Every time your JavaScript reads a layout property immediately after altering the…
This week I stopped learning React APIs and started learning their boundaries. Knowing what useContext does is easy. Knowing when it's the wrong tool is the real skill. So this post covers six concepts, each with a "use…
Every time you finish building a side project, SaaS product, or game, you face the same chore: creating a promo video that looks clean. Usually, that means opening Premiere Pro, After Effects, or DaVinci Resolve. You…
A dog can look convincing in a video and still look wrong when it walks across a desktop. We ran into that while building Mocha Casa, a Windows pet companion made with Electron and JavaScript. This is a development note…
Sixth in a series on using @relax.js/core with a coding agent. This is the piece I said in the first article bothered me enough to fix. The gap When I worked in Angular, a wrong property in a template was a build error.…
Positions 10 through 17 of a VIN are called the Vehicle Identifier Section (VIS). Most explainers stop at "position 10 is the year." This post goes a bit further: what position 11 (the plant code) and positions 12-17…