Quoting Victoria Kim
Since the Medicare breach, OpenAI has put in place additional monitoring to allow “immediate intervention” by staff to stop training if the company’s models access the internet in ways they’re not supposed to, Mr. Kwon…
Daily edition · Django
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
12 articles · 4 sources ·
Since the Medicare breach, OpenAI has put in place additional monitoring to allow “immediate intervention” by staff to stop training if the company’s models access the internet in ways they’re not supposed to, Mr. Kwon…
Release: llm-openai-decisions 0.1a0 OpenAI released their new Jev-style Decisions API, as previously announced at last week's DevDay. Since I already have an llm-typesafe plugin for talking to Jev, I had GPT-6 Astra…
Release: llm-mistral 0.16 Adds support for reasoning models, such as the newly released Mistral Large 4. Tags: llm, mistral, llm-reasoning
My comment on EmbeddingGemma 2 — Hacker News. I really appreciate that EmbeddingGemma 2 is under the Apache 2.0 license. For embedding models in particular, I don't think it makes sense to use a closed, proprietary,…
Introducing Mistral Large 4: Le chonk Mistral are back in the game. Today they're releasing a preview of Mistral Large 4, a 1 trillion parameter, 49 billion active parameter model trained on their own cluster of 3,800…
TIL: Using Parseable with Datasette for OpenTelemetry traces I saw Parseable in a Show HN today - it's a new observability platform with both an open source (AGPL) Rust implementation (a single ~180MB binary), an…
My comment on Mistral Large 4 — Hacker News. wren6991: The benchmark is saturated. Frontier models are tested with an armadillo in fishnet tights jaywalking on Mars. OK well I couldn't resist this one: llm -m…
Release: datasette-atom 0.11a0 A minor fix for compatibility with the latest Datasette alphas. This meant we could upgrade the datasette.io site to Datasette 1.0a41. Tags: atom, datasette
Tool: Scrimshaw Jukebox I wanted to see if Claude Opus 5.5 could compose music, so I tried this: I want you to write some computer game music for me. First design simple text based format for the music and build an…
In accordance with our security release policy, the Django team is issuing releases for Django 6.1.2, Django 6.0.9, and Django 5.2.18. These releases address the security issues detailed below. We encourage all users of…
Python or Node.js is one of the most popular technology decisions that companies have to make when developing web applications, APIs, data platforms, or AI-driven products. Both are full-fledged, well-used and can drive…