TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Why Voice Matters in Modern Web Apps If you’re building a chatbot, a language‑learning tool, or a virtual tour guide, you’ll quickly discover that text‑only interactions feel flat. Adding spoken output turns a static UI…
You've probably heard about React Fiber. But why does it matter? And more importantly: What problem was Fiber actually designed to solve? Fiber is React's internal architecture for representing and processing the work…
A debugging story about Next.js, NEXT_PUBLIC_ variables, and why I now reason about bugs from first principles. The symptom I was building a Custom Words feature for my pass-the-phone party game, a Next.js and Capacitor…
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
Adding a PDF viewer to a React application is relatively easy. Adding an actual PDF editor is a different story. I recently needed a way to let users edit PDF documents directly inside a React application. I wanted…