TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
I was rewriting the copy on one of my GPU comparison pages when I noticed something I probably should have checked much earlier. The FAQ people could read and the FAQ in the page's structured data were completely…
Why Voice Matters in Modern Web Apps If you’re building a chatbot, a language‑learning tool, or a virtual tour guide, you’ll quickly discover that text‑only interactions feel flat. Adding spoken output turns a static UI…
Why a Text‑to‑Speech Chrome Extension? If you spend a lot of time reading articles, documentation, or long forum threads, a quick way to listen instead of scrolling can boost productivity dramatically. With the rise of…
petite — how coding agents work, built from scratch Understand how coding agents like Claude Code work inside by building one: a complete agent in 565 lines of Python, one concept per commit: tool calling, the agent…
I built testpageforprinter.com, a free set of printer test sheets (color, black and white, CMYK, alignment, nozzle check, scale, photo, duplex). Most "printer test page" sites hand you one generic image. I wanted sheets…
The Quest Begins (The “Why”) Hey friend, picture this: you’ve just spent the afternoon wrestling with a nasty bug in your Node.js app. You pass an object to a helper function, mutate it inside, and suddenly the original…
Chron passed 10,000 npm downloads on September 30th. 10,158 as of this morning, five months after the first publish on May 8th. I build a tool whose only job is to tell the difference between this was recorded and this…
When I started building ffetch, I had a fairly simple goal: make HTTP requests more resilient without turning a fetch wrapper into a complicated piece of machinery. Retries, backoffs, circuit breaking, and the other…
There are 20,422 tokens issued on the XRP Ledger and only 1,434 of them traded today. A screener is how you tell those two groups apart. Here is a complete one. No dependencies, runs on any Node 18+. The whole thing…
This is a submission for the Hacktoberfest Weekend Challenge: Build for a Friend What I Built StudyBuddy is a browser-based productivity + learning app I built for my friend — a college student who was juggling exam…
Announcing NgRx v22: Resource Extensions, Dynamic Deep Signals, a Light Theme, and more! Marko Stanimirović Marko Stanimirović Marko Stanimirović Follow for NgRx Aug 24 Announcing NgRx v22: Resource Extensions, Dynamic…
Why a Voice‑Powered News Reader? Reading the morning headlines while you’re commuting, cooking, or hitting the gym can be a real productivity boost. With modern text‑to‑speech (TTS) engines, you can turn any article…
I'm building BeeEngine JS, a lightweight 2D game engine for the browser, and I'm writing its documentation on WordPress, one page per module. Every doc page has the same sidebar listing all the modules. While a guide…
I moved a 21-page static site from a subdirectory to a domain root last week, and it broke more things than I expected. Here is the checklist I ended up running, in the order that found actual problems. 1. Does the…
You've probably heard about React Fiber. But why does it matter? And more importantly: What problem was Fiber actually designed to solve? Fiber is React's internal architecture for representing and processing the work…
Static sites have one obvious limitation: no server. So when I wanted to add calculators to a content site, the answer was not a backend — it was about 40 lines of vanilla JS per tool. Here are three patterns I ended up…
The Engineering Behind Scaling Interactive Calculator Engines to 30K Monthly Search Impressions When building specialized web application suites like calculators, unit converters, and interactive engineering tools,…
Today i learned Javascript arrays and for loops. 1.Arrays An Array is used to multiple values in single variable. let laptops = ["Hp","Dell","Msi","Lenovo"]; console.log(laptops); Each value in an array has an index.The…
A debugging story about Next.js, NEXT_PUBLIC_ variables, and why I now reason about bugs from first principles. The symptom I was building a Custom Words feature for my pass-the-phone party game, a Next.js and Capacitor…
Every month, millions of people get hit by "phantom subscriptions"—forgotten trials or recurring software fees that quietly drain their accounts. When I set out to build SubPulse, a subscription tracker designed…