TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
VibeKode Netherlands 2026: How To Write Great Code with LLMs #vibeless conference talk VibeKode Netherlands 2026 Utrecht, Netherlands 7 October 2026 https://vibekode.it/agentic-engineering/java-llm-clean-code/ Fewer…
I was rewriting the copy on one of my GPU comparison pages when I noticed something I probably should have checked much earlier. The FAQ people could read and the FAQ in the page's structured data were completely…
Frontier models beat a CPA human baseline on structured month-end work; Ataraxos beat a Stratego champion; OpenAI funded 163 nonprofits; and new local, agent, coding, and VFX tools landed.
Three posts landed in September that I think engineering leaders should read together. Anthropic’s engineering team wrote that their continuous The post Agents have made CI the bottleneck. Faster pipelines are the wrong…
A model can recall a fact in the direction it learned it and fail in the other. Here's a toy version of why The post The Reversal Curse: Why a Language Model That Knows “A Is B” Can’t Tell You “B Is A” appeared first on…
The author uses five exercises from two real LLM judges to expose evaluation pitfalls, including inconsistent results, biased test sets, misleading metrics, and pass/fail thresholds that become unreliable as test suites…
Tom Alard details how he built a highly competitive Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe bot using a neural network trained on over 300 million self-play positions, a custom search algorithm, and SIMD-optimized C code. He also explains…
This video compares three Python frameworks for building more capable AI agents that can navigate codebases, edit files, and run commands: CrewAI, the OpenAI Agents SDK, and LangGraph. It walks through building an agent…
PyTorch implementations of modern open-source LLM architectures (Llama, Qwen, DeepSeek, Gemma, GPT-OSS, Kimi, and more) — written from scratch for readability and learning, based on Sebastian Raschka's LLM Architecture…
If you want to experiment with LLMs, you typically have a choice of sending your requests to someone else’s computer or fielding a very large GPU and CPU setup to …read more
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
Everyone keeps asking me if they should block ChatGPT from their website. So I went and looked at what businesses in Houston are actually doing, and the answer surprised me: almost nobody is blocking AI. Their sites…
This week, campus IT leaders voted AI their top priority for the first time, Cambridge refused Turnitin's new terms over AI training on student work, Dartmouth opened an investigation into its own provost's writing, and…