TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
Hey all, I usually use vim as my code editor. Is there a way to easily make cargo build output a list of files that have errors so that I can just feed it into another CLI program? I am not seeing anything obvious in…
hello my project has quite a lot of dependencies. about 500 of them. I looked for a few posts but they old. I was wondering if I'm publishing both the source code and the binary. do i still need to have to bundle all of…
AI coding agents promise faster development, but they often lack the context needed to write idiomatic and reliable Rust. At the same time, Rust's rich type system, compiler diagnostics and ecosystem tooling offer a…
With Rust 1.100.0, the following changes to 32-bit Windows targets will happen: i686-pc-windows-msvc Tier 1 with host tools target will be demoted to Tier 1 without host tools. i686-pc-windows-gnu Tier 2 with host tools…