Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · Frameworks

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

30 Sep 2026 edition

10 articles · 5 sources · 3 papers ·

Top topics: JavaScript · React · AI

Python AI Django

He Built This City

I visited the Museum of the City of New York today and got to see He Built This City: Joe Macken’s Model, the 50 x27 feet model of the city built over a 21 year period from balsa wood and cardboard. It exceeded my…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
JavaScript React

A New Chapter in My Developer Journey 💻✨

Hello DEV Community 👋🏽💻 I’m a Software Engineering graduate and a developer currently growing my skills in web development. I’ve been working with technologies like JavaScript, React, HTML, CSS, Python and SQL, and I’m…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Maryam Yusuf
AI Research AI JavaScript React

Adaptive Consistency Graph for Long-Horizon Agents

arXiv:2609.32754v2 Announce Type: replace-cross Abstract: Large language model agents can often make reasonable local decisions on short tasks, yet their performance degrades when success requires long sequences of…

Source: arXiv cs.CL Jiecong Wang, Hao Peng, Zhanyi Wang