Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · Rust

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

29 Sep 2026 edition

6 articles · 4 sources ·

Top topics: Rust · General

Rust

Where can I find developers to test a small Rust UI language?

Hi everyone, I’ve built a small programming language for UI development in Rust, but I’m not sure where to find developers who might be interested in trying it. I’ve mostly tested it on my own examples so far, including…

Source: Rust Users Forum hawerz
Rust

Internal and External Argument Labels

Hello, I have recently started to use Rust for backend development, before that I spent most of my time writing iOS apps with SwiftUI. What I liked most about Swift was how easy it makes it to write code that reads…

Source: Rust Internals Forum MatthiasBart
Rust

1.99.0 pre-release testing

The 1.99.0 pre-release is ready for testing. The release is scheduled for October 1. Release notes can be found here. You can try it out locally by running: RUSTUP_DIST_SERVER=https://dev-static.rust-lang.org rustup…

Source: Inside Rust Blog Release automation