Kernel prepatch 7.3-rc5
The 7.3-rc5 kernel prepatch is out for testing. Linus said: "I don't think there's any real pattern to it other than 'big'. But nothing looks particularly alarming, I think that despite the diffstat it's just the same…
Daily edition · Open Source
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
4 articles · 4 sources ·
Top topics: Open Source · General · DevOps
The 7.3-rc5 kernel prepatch is out for testing. Linus said: "I don't think there's any real pattern to it other than 'big'. But nothing looks particularly alarming, I think that despite the diffstat it's just the same…
Showing up, sharing knowledge, and connecting people is how open source grows. CNCF Ambassador Leon Nunes reflects on three years of building community across working groups and global events. Every talk given and every…
Build software on Windows using the Linux environments and tools you already rely on. In this video, see how to connect the GitHub Copilot app to Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) and run coding agents directly inside…