2026 in LLMs (so far)
On Friday I gave the closing keynote at the WeAreDevelopers World Congress North America in San Jose. I tied together the key trends from the past year into a chronological exploration of everything that happened in…
Daily edition · Frameworks
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
9 articles · 3 sources ·
Top topics: Python · Django · JavaScript
On Friday I gave the closing keynote at the WeAreDevelopers World Congress North America in San Jose. I tied together the key trends from the past year into a chronological exploration of everything that happened in…
My comment on S3 Is the Future, S3 Is the Past — Hacker News. One thing I find notable about S3 today is that, while it used to drop in price reasonably often, there hasn't been a price drop in a full decade: 2006-03-14…
Tool: Bluesky reply bot checker Automated reply bots on Twitter are a scourge - as someone with a decent number of followers I attract a swarm of these, such that anything I post there attracts dozens of mindless…
Why Add AI Voice to a Django App? Imagine a learning platform that reads lessons aloud, a customer‑support portal that speaks answers in a friendly tone, or a productivity tool that reads back your to��do list. Voice…
If you are anything like me, you've probably approved a Pull Request only to realize later that a rogue console.log("here") made it into production. Or maybe you noticed your package.json has 5 libraries that haven't…
We recently ran Lighthouse audits across 40 top B2B SaaS web applications. Over 65% of them were failing Interaction to Next Paint (INP) and Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) targets. The culprit? Legacy onboarding and…
Keep Django ORM migrations; version views, indexes, and rollback SQL with a manage.py check.
I've been quietly building Antigravity Tools — a collection of 59 free, browser-based developer utilities — and today I'm sharing everything I built and learned. Why vanilla JS? No React, no build step. The main…
Next.js 15 made params asynchronous, and Next.js 16 removed the old synchronous compatibility. This guide shows the exact Server Component, Client Component, route-handler, metadata, Vercel PageProps, and codemod fixes.…