Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · Django

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

27 Sep 2026 edition

5 articles · 3 sources ·

Top topics: Python · Django · AI

Python AI Django

2026 in LLMs (so far)

On Friday I gave the closing keynote at the WeAreDevelopers World Congress North America in San Jose. I tied together the key trends from the past year into a chronological exploration of everything that happened in…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python AI Django

S3 Is the Future, S3 Is the Past

My comment on S3 Is the Future, S3 Is the Past — Hacker News. One thing I find notable about S3 today is that, while it used to drop in price reasonably often, there hasn't been a price drop in a full decade: 2006-03-14…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python AI Django

Bluesky reply bot checker

Tool: Bluesky reply bot checker Automated reply bots on Twitter are a scourge - as someone with a decent number of followers I attract a swarm of these, such that anything I post there attracts dozens of mindless…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
JavaScript Django Python

How to Add AI Voice to Your Django App

Why Add AI Voice to a Django App? Imagine a learning platform that reads lessons aloud, a customer‑support portal that speaks answers in a friendly tone, or a productivity tool that reads back your to��do list. Voice…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed VoiceDeveloper