Kākāpō Party
Tool: Kākāpō Party I presented a closing keynote for the WeAreDevelopers World Congress North America yesterday. As a STAR moment I decided to weave in references to the record breaking kākāpō breeding season we had in…
Daily edition · Python
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
8 articles · 5 sources · 2 papers ·
Top topics: Python · AI · AI Research
Tool: Kākāpō Party I presented a closing keynote for the WeAreDevelopers World Congress North America yesterday. As a STAR moment I decided to weave in references to the record breaking kākāpō breeding season we had in…
You can now read the Python documentation online in German!
My AI detectors flagged many genuine reviews, and filtering them made the sentiment model less accurate. The post AI Slop Is Already in Your Training Dataset. I Tested Three Ways to Spot It. appeared first on Towards…
Learn what a Python inner function is good for: accessing nonlocal names, building stateful closures, and writing your own decorators.
Learn object-oriented programming in Python: the OOP paradigm, classes and inheritance, and how to instantiate objects from a class.
Currently I use venv and PYTHONPYCACHEPREFIX in most of my projects to keep caches out of source directories. The downside is that I have to track every way Python, tools, or venv-installed commands are invoked. Small…
Inside a transformer, token index is a coordinate. Paragraph structure is what turns it into a metric. The post Your LLM Has a Curved Space of Paragraphs appeared first on Towards Data Science.
Test your understanding of Python's Ellipsis. Practice using three dots as a placeholder, in type hints, and in NumPy slicing.