Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · JavaScript

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

26 Sep 2026 edition

42 articles · 2 sources ·

Top topics: JavaScript · React · AI

JavaScript

what i learned about referrers building a cookieless analytics tool

i'm om yaduvanshi. i'm 18, an applied ai developer, and i built cloudline, a cookieless google analytics alternative. one script tag, under 2 KB, no cookies, no stored ips. what a pageview stores four things: page,…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Om Yaduvanshi
JavaScript

How to get access to DOM from Service Worker?

When working on Fake Linux Terminal and then Hacking Cafe, I've created an abstraction of a Linux process in the form of a web worker. Those executable scripts lived in Filesystem and needed an access to DOM (in my case…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Jakub T. Jankiewicz
JavaScript

I built FreshDeploy to verify web deployments after release

I've been working on FreshDeploy, a small open-source tool for checking web deployments. It verifies deployed files, detects changes and provides an optional widget for monitoring. Here's a quick test where I modified a…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed DevDVGS
JavaScript

I Missed @Service in Node.js, So I Built It with Express

Let the browser console create the files At first, the browser console was only a debugging tool. I wrote the same create, read, update, and delete code several times. The console already knew about controllers,…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Mike Jung
JavaScript

From HTML to JavaScript: My Learning Journey

Every developer starts somewhere. This is the story of how I began learning HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and the lessons I've learned along the way Introduction Technology has always fascinated me, especially websites and…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Fatma Salim
JavaScript

Measuring Order Book vs AMM Share on the XRP Ledger

When the AMM amendment activated on the XRP Ledger in 2024, the expectation was that liquidity would migrate into pools the way it did on every smart-contract chain before it. You do not have to speculate about whether…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Nyx Lesende
JavaScript

Build a Text-to-Speech App with ElevenLabs and Python

Why a Python TTS App? If you’ve ever wanted to turn a paragraph of text into a natural‑sounding voice clip, you’re not alone. Text‑to‑speech (TTS) has moved far beyond the robotic “read‑aloud” voices of the early 2000s.…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed VoiceDeveloper
JavaScript AI

How to Use AI for Code Refactoring Without Breaking Your App

You have 5,000 lines of legacy code. It works, but its a mess. Every time you touch it, something breaks. So you ask Claude/GPT to refactor it, it spits out a wall of changes, and suddenly youre debugging for three…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed LearnAI Resource

Showing 1 day · 42 items available