Note on 24th September 2026
The more time I spend working with coding agents, the more convinced I am that they make software engineering even harder. We can do amazing things with them, but unlocking their full potential requires extraordinary…
Daily edition · Frameworks
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
11 articles · 6 sources · 1 paper ·
Top topics: JavaScript · React · Python
The more time I spend working with coding agents, the more convinced I am that they make software engineering even harder. We can do amazing things with them, but unlocking their full potential requires extraordinary…
Release: commit-rewriter 0.2 Support for branches other than the default branch. Use uvx commit-rewriter --branch other to run against another branch. #3 Tags: git
Release: datasette 1.0a41 Alec Garcia added support for OpenTelemetry to Datasette in this release. I've also refactored all of Datasette's modal dialogs to a single Web Component, which is now documented for other…
For September 2026, we welcome Ken Whitesell as our DSF member of the month! ⭐ Ken has long been part of the Django community, serving for many years as an helper in the Django forum and recipient of the Malcolm…
The Virtual DOM (Document Object Model) is one of the important concepts in React. It helps React update the user interface efficiently. What is Virtual DOM? The Virtual DOM is a lightweight JavaScript representation of…
DirectSurface 0.1.0 is an MIT-licensed TypeScript package for building browser workspaces with Canvas. It provides layouts, forms, data controls, charts, themes, overlays, and dockable document panels. I started with…
Hi DEV community! 👋 I'm Muhammad Khizar Mughal, founder of Zeltrix Global Tech Services — a digital studio building modern web applications and AI solutions from Pakistan. Over the last few months, I've been working on…
The Array object in JavaScript enables us to store a collection of data under a single variable name and provides various built-in methods to manipulate that data. Arrays in JavaScript are not a primitive data type, but…
arXiv:2609.27688v1 Announce Type: new Abstract: Visual document retrieval (VDR) systems depend on page embeddings computed before deployment, which makes adaptation difficult when encoder parameters or corpus…
Cloudflare has made Python Workers generally available, making Python a first-class language on the Workers platform. Developers can run frameworks such as FastAPI, Django, and Flask, use Cloudflare services like R2,…
Hey HN, I'm Jordan from Radix. Radix is a UI tool for programming agents. You prompt your agent to generate a workspace for a task you're working on and get an interactive widget that persists locally on disk. I built…