TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
My comment on We just shipped support for the ugliest part of HTTP: Vary — Hacker News. I've been wanting this from Cloudflare for years. The classic problem here is if you do that thing where user agents that send…
Tool: Gemini 3.8 TTS Playground Google released two new Gemini text-to-speech models today - gemini-3.8-flash-tts and gemini-3.8-flash-lite-tts. They come with a library of over 2,000 voices, plus the ability to create…
Tool: Shadow roots, explained with live examples Prompt to Fable 5.1 Medium: Build an artifact to explain shadow roots in CSS with interactive examples Tags: css
How to expand something like this, Rust source code referencing a file is src directory, in src/main.rs source code let js_code = include_str!("__index.js"); into this // Actual source code raw text of `__index.js` let…
SF October 14th: A Birds of a Feather Session on Agentic Engineering I'm hosting an evening event with Jesse Vincent in San Francisco on Wednesday 14th October for people who are building weird and interesting things…
On behalf of the team and everyone who has contributed, I'm pleased to announce the second milestone of the 2026.1.0 release train. This milestone includes the following highlights: Initial JPA 4.0 compatibility (using…
This Heads-Up is part of the regular communication sent to the projects involved; it covers a new JavaDoc tag `@note` to highlight the presence of additional information in API documentation.
Here's my curated list of the best javascript books for developers. Quick Comparison Book Author Pages Year Learning JavaScript Design Patterns Addy Osmani 530 2023 Eloquent JavaScript Marijn Haverbeke 472 2024 You…
Originally published on NextFuture Bạn copy một bảng "API LLM rẻ nhất" về rồi chọn model theo cột giá. Hai tuần sau hóa đơn không khớp, và bạn không biết sai ở đâu. Bài viết của FuturPulse trên Dev.to đưa ra checklist…
Originally published on NextFuture Bạn mua máy mới vì dòng quảng cáo "AI chạy ngay trên thiết bị", rồi mở app lên thì nó báo không hỗ trợ. Mấy ngày qua, ba thông báo phần cứng cùng nêu ra những mốc kỹ thuật thật sự…
Authentication is the most critical part of any SaaS or e-commerce application. But if you are still relying on traditional SMS gateways, you are likely dealing with delayed deliveries, low conversion rates, and high…
Hey everyone! 👋 I'm a young developer who has been getting into game development, and I'm really excited to see where I can take it. Right now, I'm experimenting with building my own browser games using HTML, CSS, and…
If you generate PDFs from HTML with Puppeteer, Playwright or headless Chrome, and any of your users write in Arabic, there is a good chance your PDFs contain no searchable Arabic text. They look perfect. You cannot tell…
I’ve been working on a side project called FroggoTools. It started pretty simply. I use small online tools all the time — calculators, converters, date utilities, generators, formatting tools, etc. And I kept having the…
Redux is more than a state management library. It is a predictable architecture for managing application state through explicit actions, pure state transitions, and a centralized store. If you have worked with React,…
Estou desenvolvendo o Observatório de Gastos Públicos, um projeto open source com a ideia de tornar dados públicos mais acessíveis e fáceis de acompanhar. https://github.com/Benevanio/observatorio-gastos-publicos…
Binary vs Unilevel vs Matrix MLM Software Choosing the right compensation structure is one of the most important decisions for a direct selling business. Binary, Unilevel, and Matrix are three commonly used MLM…
Buy Verified Payoneer Account Get professional help with a Buy Verified Payoneer Account setup. Create, configure, and understand your Payoneer profile with compliant guidance. Looking for professional help with a Buy…