TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases,
trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
SQL Server stored procedures can return multiple result sets from one call, but PostgreSQL cannot. This post presents two PostgreSQL-native alternatives to refcursors, session-scoped temporary tables and JSON…
The six choices a multi-tenant SaaS locks into PostgreSQL: isolation model, RLS, indexes, money, restoring one tenant and migrating at scale. All measured.
Relational databases like Postgres provide many unique features, specifically atomicity, consistency, isolation, and durability (ACID), but providing durability has always been a challenge. Though computers originally…
On 16 September 2026, the Postgres Meetup for All user group met, organized by Elizabeth Christensen and Ryan Booz. Ryan Booz and Greg Potter delivered a talk. On 18 September 2026, Claire Giordano and Aaron Wislang…
I spent the last few days building instead of just watching — a small Laravel marketplace project backed by PostgreSQL, plus some hands-on React work. I also got stuck a couple of times, and writing down where I got…