Quoting voxium
It has been half a month since I started a new role at a big company. Nobody knows anything here. The specs, code, tests, PRDs, tickets, resolution of those tickets, reports, etc., everything is made by Claude Code.…
Daily edition · Django
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
4 articles · 1 source ·
It has been half a month since I started a new role at a big company. Nobody knows anything here. The specs, code, tests, PRDs, tickets, resolution of those tickets, reports, etc., everything is made by Claude Code.…
My comment on MCP was always a bad idea? — Hacker News. This article entirely misses the value that MCP brings today. Sure, there's almost no reason to use MCPs if you are running a full-blown terminal agent (Claude…
Release: llm-keys-ui 0.1 This plugin solves a very specific problem. I've started using Codex Remote to run coding agents on various machines while controlling them from my phone. Sometimes I use those machines to hack…
Release: datasette-explain 0.2.2 Explain plans now work on read-only stored-query pages. I upgraded datasette.simonwillison.net to Datasette 1.0a40, which inspired me to ship a new version of this explain plugin. Tags:…