datasette-auth-github 1.0
Release: datasette-auth-github 1.0 I run this GitHub login plugin on the agent.datasette.io demo site and I noticed that my authenticated sessions weren't lasting very long. It turned out that the plugin was setting…
Daily edition · Languages
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
60 articles · 10 sources · 2 papers ·
Top topics: JavaScript · Python · AI
Release: datasette-auth-github 1.0 I run this GitHub login plugin on the agent.datasette.io demo site and I noticed that my authenticated sessions weren't lasting very long. It turned out that the plugin was setting…
California Sea Lion, Brandt's Cormorant, in Pillar Point Harbor, CA, US I only noticed this after I had taken the photo: Morris the Northern Gannet is peeking out from behind the base of the sign. Tags: wildlife
I'm trying to add proper binary I/O capabilities to the boa engine (GitHub - boa-dev/boa: Boa is an embeddable Javascript engine written in Rust. · GitHub). This is what I have so far use boa_engine::{Context, Source,…
Node.js is renowned for its high performance, event-driven architecture, and non-blocking I/O operations. Powered by Google Chrome's V8 JavaScript engine, it enables developers to build scalable, real-time web…
Hi everyone, Building on Guido’s comments at the recent PyCon US Typing Summit regarding the evolution of type hints, I’d like to propose elevating structural typing to a first-class language feature by introducing…
The Setup I built 22 free mental health tools running entirely in the browser — zero backend, zero signup, zero dependencies. Ten of those tools are detectors: they take user input (thoughts, behaviors, predictions) and…
A point-of-sale web app in a busy restaurant is a hostile environment for the assumptions most PWA tutorials make. The network drops behind the walk-in fridge. Four devices edit the same table at the same time. And the…
You've probably heard of 大数据杀熟 (big data price discrimination). It's the practice where platforms charge loyal customers MORE than new users for the exact same product. Same hotel, same flight, same restaurant —…
No key, no account, no token USAspending.gov publishes federal award data through a public REST API that requires no authentication. There is no signup, no key header, no quota form. You POST JSON, you get JSON. The…
O Desafio no Balcão Em um restaurante ou rotisseria, as coisas mudam rápido. Um prato acaba na metade do expediente, o cardápio do dia muda e os preços precisam ser ajustados. Ficar reimprimindo papel ou avisando o…
Engineering diagrams don't always need complex libraries or expensive visualization software. Sometimes, HTML, CSS, SVG, and a little JavaScript are enough to turn a static technical illustration into an interactive…
I built a sneaker configurator that runs in a browser tab — orbit the shoe, switch colourways and materials, watch the price update. It works. But the first version had a problem that had nothing to do with 3D, and…
I've spent the last while building MCQplex, an exam-prep platform for Nepal's NEB curriculum. Along the way I built a few pieces of infrastructure that had nothing to do with exams specifically, so I pulled them out…
The architecture of enterprise knowledge graphs in multi-tenant environments requires a paradigm shift away from traditional, coarse-grained access control models. In classical relational databases or document stores,…
What would you put in an open-world game if nobody could tell you “that’s a terrible idea”? You’ve got a week to find out. Join the Playgama Sandbox Weekly Challenge: every week, we pick a theme, you build a game with…
La desestructuración es simplemente tomar una estructura de información y “romperla” de tal manera que podamos hacer uso de cada pieza de forma individual. Si buscamos una analogía sencilla, la desestructuración es el…
Hold an iPhone near a sticker and something happens. A business card lands in your contacts, a focus session ends, or a door opens. The chip costs about twenty pence and holds roughly a hundred and th
When we create a website, we don't want it to only show information. We also want the website to respond when the user does something. For example: Clicking a button Typing something in a text box Moving the mouse…
A web game has one advantage that no other distribution channel can match. The player clicks a link and is already playing. There is no download, no installer, no account creation, and nothing left behind on the machine…
The Quest Begins (The “Why”) I still remember the first time I sat down for a Codeforces round, heart pounding like I was about to face the final boss in Dark Souls. The problem was simple: given an array, answer a…
Showing 1 day · 60 items available