datasette-auth-github 1.0
Release: datasette-auth-github 1.0 I run this GitHub login plugin on the agent.datasette.io demo site and I noticed that my authenticated sessions weren't lasting very long. It turned out that the plugin was setting…
Daily edition · Frameworks
TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.
6 articles · 3 sources ·
Top topics: JavaScript · React · Python
Release: datasette-auth-github 1.0 I run this GitHub login plugin on the agent.datasette.io demo site and I noticed that my authenticated sessions weren't lasting very long. It turned out that the plugin was setting…
California Sea Lion, Brandt's Cormorant, in Pillar Point Harbor, CA, US I only noticed this after I had taken the photo: Morris the Northern Gannet is peeking out from behind the base of the sign. Tags: wildlife
Hold an iPhone near a sticker and something happens. A business card lands in your contacts, a focus session ends, or a door opens. The chip costs about twenty pence and holds roughly a hundred and th
We recently ran Lighthouse audits across 40 top B2B SaaS web applications. Over 65% of them were failing Interaction to Next Paint (INP) and Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) targets. The culprit? Legacy onboarding and…
Introduction: To understand the concept better, I created a small counter application in CodeSandbox using two custom hooks: useCounter useLogger This simple example helped me understand how custom hooks can separate…
We built CalcCove as a collection of free online calculators for finance, health, math and everyday decisions. For the loan calculator, the main goals were: a separate URL for search engines fast page loading clear…