Skip to content
TILens What matters today in tech v0.3.0
Theme

Daily edition · Languages

The daily ledger

TILens turns technical updates into a focused daily brief: official releases, trusted reporting, and practitioner analysis, deduplicated and organized by topic.

18 Sep 2026 edition

81 articles · 17 sources · 6 papers ·

Top topics: JavaScript · Python · AI

Python AI Django

Note on 18th September 2026

Being a computer scientist who refuses to find anything about LLMs interesting right now is a bit like being a geneticist who refuses to find anything interesting about the recently opened Jurassic Park. Skeptical…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python AI Django

Quoting Thariq Shihipar

We're adding support for AGENTS.md to Claude Code. Starting today in version 2.1.277, if there is no CLAUDE.md in a folder, Claude will check for and use AGENTS.md. AGENTS.md support is built off of Claude Code mods,…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Python

PEP 846: Docstrings for Type Aliases

I am pleased to present PEP 846, a well-received idea to recognize docstrings of type aliases in Python. What I like the most about it is that it looks like an easy win for the language. It’s focused, it has support in…

Source: Python PEPs Bartosz Sławecki
Python AI Django

The Creative Spirit of Who Framed Roger Rabbit

The Creative Spirit of Who Framed Roger Rabbit I love Who Framed Roger Rabbit, the 1988 movie by Robert Zemeckis. I haven't watched it in quite a few years, and Cypress Frankenfeld just pointed out this sequence from…

Source: Simon Willison's Weblog
Rust

PLT symbols with `cxx-build`

Hey folks, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I can't really distinguish whether this problem is related to cxx, rustc, rust-lld, or gcc, static linking or something else entirely. I'm working on a…

Source: Rust Users Forum utkubod
Rust

How to super-impose images?

The frame-buffer coordinates are larger than the image1 and image2. So they need to be wrapped around. I was instructed to cast my coordinate to a signed integer and use rem_euclid for this, but I am not sure how to…

Source: Rust Users Forum canina
Rust

Best Way to Process a Large CSV Time-Series Dataset in Rust?

I’ve been experimenting with Rust for processing larger time-series datasets and I’m trying to figure out the most sensible approach once the files stop being small. The data itself is pretty simple:…

Source: Rust Users Forum opaoopao
Rust

Why doesn't the debugger stop on loop `break`?

I am debugging some Rust code, and inside an if condition, there was only a single line: break, which exits the loop. I couldn't confirm whether the condition was true because the debugger didn't step onto the break…

Source: Rust Users Forum shamnad
JavaScript

🖱️ How I Fixed Canvas Click Coordinates in Limn Engine

🖱️ How I Fixed Canvas Click Coordinates in Limn Engine The bug that made buttons unclickable on scaled canvases — and the patch that fixes it. 🎯 Try the Fix Play the demo with the patch installed: 👉…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Kehinde Owolabi
JavaScript

12 Best Sites to Buy Verified Alipay Accounts (Aged & PVA ...

Buy Verified Alipay Accounts – Verification, Security & Responsible Use Guide 🌟 CONTACT USA DIGITAL HUB 🌟 💬🎧 Discord: usadigitalhub 📱📞 WhatsApp: +1 (506) 541-7768 ✈️📲 Telegram: @usadigitalhub 📧📩 Email:…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed usadigitalhub
JavaScript

How can buy old Outlook accounts

USA Outlook Email Accounts: A Complete Educational Guide to Communication, Organization, and Everyday Productivity Meta Description: Learn how USA Outlook email accounts support communication, organization, study, work,…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Buy Outlook Accounts (Old & Bulk)
JavaScript PostgreSQL

Why I Built ToolStash: Free, Client-Side Developer Tools

Every developer has a handful of five-second tasks that come up constantly — pretty-printing a blob of JSON, generating a UUID for a test fixture, checking why two config files don't match. Most tool sites for this are…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed hammadrasool2000-svg
JavaScript

Build an XRPL Token Screener in About 50 Lines

There are 20,387 tokens issued on the XRP Ledger and only 1,530 of them traded today. A screener is how you tell those two groups apart. Here is a complete one. No dependencies, runs on any Node 18+. The whole thing…

Source: DEV JavaScript feed Nyx Lesende

Showing 1 day · 81 items available